Chapter 3

A/N: Warning: There will be slight Angst in this chapter!

.

 -- Narrator's Pov --

Tanjiro had already woke up from Sleeping on Giyu and he Felt sad all of of a Sudden but why? Why was he sad? He didn't know why but he pushed it aside just a smile on his face.

Tanjiro Was walking In the hallway  the shine of the moon glinting through the window down onto the dark wooden floor Suddenly when he felt somebody tackle him..it was Inosuke, "HA HA HA FANJIRO!  I FINALLY FOUND YOU TANAPICHI!" He yelled in Triumph while he looked down at the Kamado and noticed a Emotion Gone from his eyes but didn't want to make Tanjiro Feel uncomfortable so he pushed the  thought of asking the question out of the way. "Did You need Something?" Tanjiro asked the Ombre Haired Boar Teen. Inosuke felt kinda awkward and turned a little red, "I-I... ugh...no..yes...Moini was looking for you.." Inosuke answered while he averted his pale emerald green eyes away from Tanjiro dark ruby red eyes. Tanjiro Arched an brow, "Moini?"  He said puzzled.

"Mr. Crybaby!" Inosuke Responded while he got up off Tanjiro and got up then helped the Burgundy beauty up then Inosuke and Tanjiro started to walk down the hallway. "Oh, you mean Zenitsu" Tanjiro said his expression softening and he smiled.  "Why would he be Looking for me at this time?" he asked. Inosuke and Tanjiro meet their gazes then Inosuke broke the eye contact looking the other direction the pink shade of blush reddening on his cheeks, "I don't know..Hinijo Also, he's in the flower Garden...I think.." Inosuke mumbled.

Tanjiro smiled then grabbed Inosuke Hand and smiled. Inosuke whipped his head looking at Teen his eyes widen and his face tomato red, "Can...C-Canjiro! What are you.." Inosuke called out stuttering a little over his words. "oh..Sorry Inosuke my hands are just cold." Tanjiro answered while he let The Ombre haired boy's hand go.

Inosuke looked down he bit his lip then grabbed the by the side of his Haori and embraced him into a hug,"Stupid Wanjiro..." Tanjiro was right he was cold which was Unusual since Tanjiro was Always warm. Even In the Winter and Autumn Time. Tanjiro Smiled at Inosuke's sudden comfort hug but then a wave of sadness came over him he wanted to cry right there and then....But why? Still In Inosuke's Embrace Tanjiro secretly wiped his glossy tearful eyes, but Inosuke Noticed but didn't say anything he only picked Tanjiro up and carried the kamado to his Room.

+ In Inosuke's Room +

Tanjiro Pov

Inosuke brought me to his room, slid his door closed and Sat me on the bed gently that is. But I was still confused..Why didn't he bring me to the Butterfly Garden where Zenitsu was and Inosuke told me that Zenitsu needed me but he brought me here...that's a little out of Inosuke Character just a little bit...And Unusual of him but I don't Mind this side/ Inosuke being like this is cute and funny to watch and listen to.

I then felt a hand go under my chin I Looked up to see Inosuke glaring down at me a frown on his face. I gulped a sweat pour slid down my face I also felt my cheeks burn with blush that look he was giving was kinda hot...