○ chapter 1 ○

□ Tanjiro POV □

I woke up to the smell... of sweets from the kitchen? I opened my eyes seeing Uzui-San he was still sleeping peacefully. His head rested in his arm, and his legs were scooted up, his other hand rested up over his leg.

I silently slid off of the couch, making  sure I didn't wake the Flashy Pillar. I stood up to stretch, feeling my back,Knees, and Ankles pop. I glanced back at Tengen-San to see he was still sleeping. I smiled, then made my way into the kitchen, wondering who was cooking or baking something.

I walked into the kitchen to see The Love Pillar and The Insect Pillar. Kanroji-San and Shinobu-San. The first one to notice me was Mitsuri-San, "Hello Tanjiro-Kun!" She greeted.

"Hello, Mitsuri-San. What are you and Shinibu-San Baking?" I asked. "Ohagi," Shinobu answered . She turned her head, looking over at me, then back at what she was doing.

"Can I help?" I asked while I walked over toward the two former female  Pillars. "Yeah, you can," Mitsuri-San answered. "You can...hmm...I found don't mind you can was the dirty Dishes?".

I looked over at the sink and smiled, "Sure, I don't mind!" I walked over to the Sink and started to wash the dishes without a complaint or another peep.

... 

After I finished washing the dishes I looked over at Mitsuri-San she and Shinobu-San looked like they were both done with making the Ohagi. Which was a perfect because I was done cleaning the dirty dishes. Mitsuri-San walked over to me a piece of Ohagi in her hand. "Wanna be the taste tester?" I nodded my head yes. "Say 'Ahhh'' Mitsuri-San while she opened her mouth.

"Ahhh"

Mitsuri-San basically fed me the Sweet ball of glutinous rice and red bean paste. I munched on it then swallowed my eye instantly sparkled, "So Good!" Shinobu-San and Mitsuri-San smiled, "Glad you like it" They said at the same time.

"Now, Tanjiro can you go deliver the other  Ohagi balls for the Other Hashira and the others as well?" Shinobu-San asked while she gave me the plate. "Mhm! I will" I nodded while I turned around and walked out of the kitchen the first person...Bi Pillar I saw was Muichiro Tokito the Mist Pillar.

"Ello, Tanjiro" He greeted shifting his body and gaze at me. "Hello," I greeted back. "Shinobu-San and Mitsuri-San wanted me to give everyone a Ohagi ball...So take one!" I said cheerfully while I popped one of the Ohagi balls in his mouth.

Muichiro-San chewed on it then swallowed, "It's good.." He mumbled his teal eyes slightly gleaming. "I know Shinobu-San and Mitsuri-San did a good job on making them" I added.

"mhm..."

"Well, See you later I have to go deliver the other's their Share!" I Said while I looked back at Muichiro then went to go give the others and the other Pillar theirs.

Narrators POV 

Tanjiro had gave everyone their share except for one Person he couldn't find anywhere Sanemi. Tanjiro looked in his room, Hot springs, and the gym/Rehabilitation area. Tanjiro couldn't fin Sanemi anywhere so he decided to Check one last Area.

Tanjiro POV

I walked outside toward the side where there was some training stuff but Sanemi-San wasn't there. I closed my eyes and sniffed the air trying to find his scent even though I should of done this sooner. 

Blood, Carnage and... Slight scent of Oranges?

That's what Sanemi smelled like Since he usually spends most of his time training and fighting. And an unknown reason for the Scent of Oranges which was slightly weird for me.

I followed the Scent and it led me to the back of the Estate were there were sliced Bamboo stems everywhere probably from Sanemi-San slashing the Bamboo stems  with his Nichirn Sword. My eyes finally  found Sanemi-San. Even though he was hard not to miss. I

 then noticed he was sweaty. indeed he was very sweaty, On his forehead, down his face, and..his scarred chest the sweat slid down his abs making him more attractive...I bit my lip at the sight I felt the warmth of blush form on my cheek, and on my face.

I realize what I was fantasizing about and shook my head from the thought the red on my face and cheeks then disappeared then 'Magically' A cup of water appeared into my left hand for Sanemi-San to drink.

"Sanemi-San!" I called out smiling. " I brought you a Cup of cold water and Ohagi!" Sanemi-San sheathed his katana and looked over at me, "Pass." I blinked a couple times, "eh? I know Ohagi Is your Favorite and I brought you Cold Water!" I Added.

Sanemi-San looked over at me and 'tch-ed'  his face turning a little red from blush Which I thought made him look cute and A little like Genya. 

"Plus Come Take a break have a Snack and a Drink!" I smiled. "Only If you leave me alone" Sanemi-San grumbled while he walked over to me took the cup of water drank it in on big gulp then tosses the Ohagi ball into his mouth.

"See that wasn't so hard"

"Shut up and leave me alone now" Sanemi-San spat while he shooed me off.

"Okay then, Bye! Don't train to hard." I said before I took the cup and skipped back to the Main Estate happily.

That was Almost a full conversation Me and Sanemi-San had still That's a little progress!

________________________

Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Like I said last Chapter there will be slow updates Anyways but my Duckies!

And Sorry for the miss-spelling and  sorry for it being a Short chapter 

-Nyx