Chapter 4 (Requested)

Warning!

There will be Smut in this Chapter and Sanemi X Tanjiro If you don't like it then Don't read!

And Thank you @RuskieWorld For giving me A Idea!

Enjoy!

________________________

_________________

____________

_______

_____

___

__

_

.

.

.

Narrators Pov

Eight figures all sat at a Table playing what seemed to be a game? But a Certain Wind Pillar Started to get bored really not giving a fuck about the whole game but he only stayed because he was sitting Next to the one Person Everyone wanted have for their Own: Tanjiro.

Sanemi had his hand on the table and propped his cheek against it secretly glancing at The Kamado's side profile. Sanemi Could also feel the Tension and glares he was getting from Muichiro, Genya, Giyu, Zenitsu,  and Obanai. 

But One Insect Pillar was smiling not really caring on how Close Sanemi was to Tanjiro because she is dating The Love Pillar Mitsuri.

"Okay, So who's next?" Tanjiro asked looking around the room, But everyone one Was Quiet. Then Muichiro spoke up, What are we Playing Again?" Tanjiro chuckled at the Mist Pillar causing Sanemi to frown and glare deathly at Muichiro. "It's called dirty..Dice.." Tanjiro answered Slightly blushing.

"And How does it work I wasn't paying attention when you were Explaining the rules,"

"The Game Works like this,' Tanjiro started.

"If you role a One you have to Take off aPiece for clothing."

 "If you role a Two, You have to suck on the Person on your Left fingers for 15 Seconds."

" If you role a Three, You kiss the Person to your right neck, If you role a Four you have to take a Shot of Sake."

 "If you Role a Four you have to do whatever the Person to you left tells you to do."

 If you role a Five, You talk dirty to the Person on your left Until they can't keep your hands off of you, And Last,

"If you role a Six it's yourPartners Choice!" Tanjiro Explained Not getting flustered one bit while Explaining.

Meanwhile On Tanjiro's left Sanemi had gone into deep thought of all those things he wanted to do to Tanjiro or the things he would let Tanjiro do to him. Sanemi bit his lip am started to faintly blush when someone Called out his Name.

"Nii-San? You Alright?"

It was Genya, Sanemi looked up at Genya, "I'm fine mind your own business" He spat while glaring at the other male that sat across from him. 

"Sanemi-San, Be nice to Genya" Tanjiro said while he looked over at Genya then at Sanemi. The Wind Pillar 'tch'-ed and mumbled something no one could hear what he had said, "Only because you said something I will.."

"Wait, If I may ask who made the Game?" Giyu asked. "It's sounds like it's was made by a Pervert" Iguro Commented while Kaburamaru hissed in Agreement. "Who do you think made it?" Zenitsu asked definitely knowing who made it. Everyone looked at Zenitsu making him feel slightly uneasy.