Chapter 9

God Genya is so Hawt!! 💜

~~~~

I walked Happily along the Docks looking at the beautiful water and how the Bright Sun shined off of it.

I then looked up at the Sky blinded up by the sun, "Ack!" I turned my head away immediately.

'Why Did I do that?' I asked myself before I shook my head then started to head back to the Main Estate.

|| When Tanjiro Got Back ||

When I got Back I saw Genya outside sitting down. He looked so peaceful when he was rest/ sleeping.

I quietly Crept over to the Younger Shinazugawa brother. I was about to tackle him when his left eye opened he looked at me, "What are you doing...Weirdo?" He asked.

I froze this was kinda awkward well not really.

"I was gonna surprise you by tackling you with a greeting" I answered. While I put my hands down and looked at Genya.

He looked like he'd been crying a lot and hasn't slept at all. My expression then turned worried, "Genya are you okay? You look tired...like really tired" I asked.

Ge ya face Darkened he looked the other way, "I'm fine" he answered. My brows furrowed The scent of Hesitated and lying entered my nose, "Stop lying Genya you Can tell me the truth"

Genya looked back at me with his purple colored eyes...this scent that is coming from him...the Way he was hesitating to speak..the way a avoided my eyes...he looked like he was about to break down into tears.

"Genya..."

"Tanjiro...I don't want to share my.. Negative thoughts..." Genya whispered. I scooted closer to him. "Genya tell me...please?" I pleaded while I put both of my hands on his face squishing it making him look at me.

"If you don't I won't sleep with you tonight" I added. Genya's eyes sparkled for a moment. "Fine..." He Mumbled his face turning a little red which I thought was cute!

← °Genya Pov ° →

I felt my cheeks get red as Tanjiro Cupped my face with his hands. How The Hell Is He So Damn Cute?! I blinked looking the other way, "Can we go to my room and talk about it?" I asked.

"Sure!" Tanjiro answered with a Beautiful Smile. I felt my heart skip a beat then it started beating really fast what was this feeling? And why do I like it so much?

. . .

Me and Tanjiro Sat in my room he was laying on my bed While I was laying in between his legs he had his arms wrapped around me and he rested his head on my shoulder.

Tanjiro is the Indago and Genya is the orange. Imagine the body figures are swapped Because we love tanjiro being Feminine  :)

 My heart keeps beating so damn fast! What the hell is wrong with me? What is this feeling inside me? it keeps growing everytime I'm with Tanjiro..And I feel like I'm sweat! Am I sweat..?