Chapter 13

Three things!
One Happy Birthday Inosuke!
Two This Chapter will Contain Kokushibo x Douma.
Three I edited the Image Cover on IbspaintX lol Which probably nobody cares about.

____________________

_________________

____________

________

__

Narrator Pov

Uppermoon 2 Continued to watch the Two male Make out scene Causing Upper 1 Eye brow to twitch in Irritation. He didn't like Douma Looking at other people Especially Other Single Gay Men/ Demons.

He was always jealous About that kind of thing. and previously he found out that he had feelings for this flirty Bisexual Demon which he Never thought he would turn out to be gay.

But only one time did he find Muzan Attractive only when Daki Pranked him and poured Water all over the Demon King Which was pretty fun to all the Upper 6(Including Kaigaku)

Douma Shook his head then looked back over a Kokushibo who still Leaned against the tree with his arms crossed the only thing that had changed was he Wore a Jealous yet Irritated Expression on his face.

"Kokushibo-Dono? What's wrong~?" He asked while he poked the others right cheek. "Nothing is Wrong Douma" Kokushibo answered Flatly.

Douma pouted then Clung to Kokushibo, "Are you sure there is nothing Wrong With Michi-Dono~?" Douma teased in Kokushibo Ear making the Male Open his six eyes and look at Douma  the tip of his ear burn red.

"Don't...Call me that" Kokushibo Warned while the tip of his ear died down on the redness. Douma frowned then pouted, "Why not~?" He cooed licking Kokushibo Earlobe

Kokushibo body froze in a fast silent movement he Pushed Douma away and Pinned Him against the tree he was Leaning against.

"Oh~? Is Michi-Dono getting Mad~?" Douma Teased against smirking this time. All Six of Kokushibo eyes looked Straight at Douma's Pansexual colored eyes seeing right through the Upper 2.

"Well~? We're in this position Aren't you gonna kiss me~?" Douma asked Winking. Kokushibo blushed he got closer to Douma's Beautiful Face inches away from his lips, "Shut up" he growled then Kissed Douma a little rough.

Douma's arms wrapped around Kokushibo's back tightly gripping the Purple Yokuta he wore. Kokushibo forced his tongue into the others mouth exploring everything in the Chestnut blonde mouth making him moan.

When Kokushibo Heard that kind of noise from Douma he broke the kiss and look at him. Douma smirked, "Not used to that kind of noise~?" He cooed.

Kokushibo made no sound be only nuzzled his face into Douma's Neck and licked the pale snow white Skin causing another moan to escape.

Kokushibo Licked Douma's neck for a couple long minutes then started to suck deeply on the places he had already licked.

"Oo~ Koku-Dono~" Douma Cooed loudly on purpose he wanted Tanjiro and Akaza to hear. meanwhile Kokushibo didn't he wanted to keep it on the low.

Kokushibo stopped sucking in Douma's neck, "Didn't I tell you to 'Shut up' slut?"

The grip on Kokushibo back tightened, "Sorry Koku-Dono~ I can't help myself when I'm around you~ And yes I'm a Slut...But your Personal Slut~"

Kokushibo Made a Deep noise making Douma Cooed it was so hard not to Rip Douma's clothes off and Fuck him right then and there but there were two other over by the pond so he had to control himself.

"Koku-Dono~" Douma Cooed in the others ear.
"H-Hm?" Kokushibo hummed.
Douma grinned Mischievously,

"Fuck me like a Animal~"

Kokushibo body froze when he heard that Sentence he also felt himself get hard which didn't help either.." Not Now Later" Douma Snickered, "Aw Is Koku-Dono to scared to ah~"

The Tsugikuni wanted to shut the Rainbow colored eye demon up he stopped Sucking and bit down on his neck his fangs sunk into Douma's Soft tender yet pale soft skin leaving a whole bite mark on the Soft Chestnut blondes neck along with blood dripping.

"Ah~ Koku-Dono I want you now~ I need you please..let us leave..." Douma begged In between moans and groans along with gasps. Kokushibo unlatched his mouth from Douma's neck with a gleam of tease and Lust in his eyes, "Is this Slut Begging~?" he asked letting The Upper Two go.

Douma slide down against the tree onto his knee his did this on purpose his mouth lined up to Kokushibo's crotch area. "Yes, I'm begging this Slut is begging Koku-Dono give it to me~!" Douma whimpered while he rubbed his thighs together against his already rock hard shaft that could be seen along with the tint wet spot.

Kokushibo found as a kink Douma begging like this he loved it but they were still 'Hiding' from the other two still fucking by the Pond.

"Shhh~ Get up baby and I'll give you a good time c'mon~" Kokushibo said while he reached a hand out for Douma to grab: Which he did.

Kokushibo carried Douma bridal style walking deep and deeper into the forest as it got darker and darker. After walking for a couple of minutes Kokushibo found a empty fresh clean not even used which was Perfect for the two.

Kokushibo walked in slid the door behind his closed and threw Douma on the mat with a thub. Good thing the two were a long distances away so no one could hear them and they could get as loud as they wanted.

. . .

Tanjiro's Pov

I walked..no I limped through the forest It was now Nightfall which looked beautiful tonight. God damn who knew a Demon was so fucking Good at Sex?  I bit my lip thinking about Akaza again. Then Shook my head, "I Need a break from all these Horny Men"

.

I quietly slid into the Estate took my sandals off then slid up stairs and walked down the hall but apparently it was the wrong hall because Sabito was sitting against a turning corner.

"Sabito?" I called out making the peach Fuzz male look over at me with a hum, "What are you doing out here?" I asked walking over to him and sat down next to him. "Ehh I don't know I was Bored" Sabito answered. I hummed then looked down at the dark wooden Oak floor which was pretty floor a wooden floor that is.

Sabito could Kinda see Tanjiro a little bit he then sighed and put his head on Tanjiro's shoulder. The Two youth Males sat side-by-side as well in Silence. It could almost put the two to sleep but neither of them wanted to fall asleep plus they both weren't tired.

There was another Long Homosexual Silence between the two until Tanjiro spoke up, "Say Sabito wanna go on a Mission with Me?" Sabito looked down at Tanjiro he hesitantly  for a moment then nodded, "Yeah, Sure I don't See a Problem'' 

Tanjiro slowly sat up crouch down and  grabbed Sabito's hand jerked him up but quietly ran down the hallway. Sabito Made a noise of Alarm,  "Tanjiro slow down you'll make a lot of noise and plus we still have to be quiet!"

"Nah! nobody with catch us plus your the one that needs to be quiet Sabito-Kun"

"Shhush!" Sabito Hushed.

Tanjiro giggled then led Himself and Sabito to tell That's Kagaya if there were any Missions Available: Which he was and he was still up.

_________________________________

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!
Did you ENjoy this Chapter?
:et me Know about any Grammar mistakes. He was the only with that's one to leave.

LOVE YOU BYE BYE!!!