Chapter 10

YAY!! WE MADE IT TO CHAPTER 10!

Enjoy the song!

We're gonna talk about the Chapter Image...

-Two weeks Later-

Narrator Pov ∞

Tanjiro had just got off from a Mission he was tired, dirty he hadn't taken a shower/bath in two days he felt a little disgusted with himself.

"Damn...my nose hurts..." Tanjiro mumbled to himself while he Started to undress himself.

Tanjiro Sat in the Steaming warm medicine Scent Water. He took his hair out of the ponytail it was in his hair fell down to his shoulders.

Tanjiro closed his eyes and leaned his head back. He could finally breath, Nobody was asking him to fuck, or to give someone attention.

He is finally getting him time which he liked very much and Got angry when he didn't get him time.

He started to go deep into though ..about Giyu? An image Flashed through his mind.

Tanjiro's Cheeks redden he shocked his head slashed water in his face and opened his eyes.

"No...no... dirty thoughts..." Tanjiro sighed while he hugged his knees in the water. He felt a breeze of air be blown on the back of his neck.

Tanjiro let out a alarm squeak and turned around to see Kyojuro.

"Hi Sunshine" he greeted smiling proudly. Tanjiro blinked a couple times then looked away and down at the water, "Hi Kyojuro"

"Is it Alright If I join you?" Kyojuro asked waiting for the older Kamado's Response.

Tanjiro nodded his head while he played with his fingers that were under water. The still movement of the water was stopped by Kyojuro entering the water.

"So..." Kyojuro Hummed feeling a little awkward. "Relax" Tanjiro responded while he slid down in the water closing his eyes.

"Yeah, relax..." Kyojuro Murmured under his breath but was hearable to Tanjiro.

Damnit I can never have peace when I'm with these men...Fuck! I always need them to touch them or have them touch me in some type of sexual way..

Tanjiro opened his eyes and looked to his side to see Kyojuro resting with his eyes closed and his arms crossed. The Kamado bit his own lip then spoke up, "H-Hey Kyojuro"

"Yes Sunshine?" The Flame Hashira answered while he opened his eyes looking over at the Kamado who face was red.

"I...ugh..." Tanjiro whispered while he looked back down at the still water that had steam over it.

Kyojuro smiled then sat up in the water and approached Tanjiro looking down at him.
Tanjiro looked up to see Kyojuro with a smirk on his face.

"G-Go on.." He Mumbled. Kyojuro leaned down toward Tanjiro neck and softly started biting hit while one hand was on the back on Tanjiro head. His other was Teasing Tanjiro lower region.

The way Kyojuro was Kissing on his neck made his m feel ...like he was a fragile Gem or doll. making it seem Kyojuro had to be gentle or he might hurt/break the precscie thing.

Kyojuro continued to kiss Tanjiro neck every so often would get a little fierce. "Kyojuro-San...You don't have to be so gentle.." Tanjiro whispered in-between a moan.

Kyojuro stopped kissing Tanjiro neck, and quick his thrusting of Tanjiro Member. The Maroon Beauty let out a beautiful but sloppy groan and moan.

"D-Damn.." he whispered under his breath. Kyojuro Smirk and got close to Tanjiro ear, "Already Sunshine~?" He tease while he gripped a fistful of Tanjiro hair.