Introduction

If Louis was being perfectly honest, he did not expect to ever see that face again. That perfect, god like face that infuriated him to death but had eventually become endearing.

Suddenly, in that moment, standing on that train platform, autumn leaves curling around his feet, flannel shirt rippling in the breeze, time stopped as he stared, like a goldfish, at the boy who was looking right back at him from across the crowd, he realised just what to do.

Like the idiot Louis was, he ran towards him.

HI GUYS.

I literally CANNOT STOP WRITING.

sorry you have to deal with me so much haha. It's currently autumn where I live and since it is literally THE BEST SEASON EVER. I decided to write a fic out of my love for it. 

I'm writing this on the third of March 2024 and I don't know when or if I'm going to publish this but listening to my One Direction playlist I thought, why the fuck shouldn't I get this image of Harry and Louis facing each other, laying on their stomachs on their bed, with autumn trees outside and cinnamon coffees beside them, their fingers interlocked between them, out of my head, and onto motherfucking paper?

Or, a laptop screen, I guess.

ANYWAY.

WARNINGS:

-Swearing

-Maybe smut.

-Slight toxicity? Louis is a bit of a dick at some points, I don't think he's toxic though.

- This story may cause heartbreak and depression. I am sad rn cos somebody's not snapping me back and it looks sad outside and I'm stressing about school tomorrow.

Seasonal depression be hitting hard lol.

Playlist I made for it:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6ISOrVlo7pH808DNh7BP0D?si=3afc1cf5ad1e46f4

PLEASE TAKE A READ, VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY.

This is Where Do We Go Now?, a story of loss, love and my overall obsession with autumn.

:)

xx