Present.

A/N

SMUT WARNING

IDC IF IT'S TOO MUCH SMUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCK OFF ITS MY FANFICTION.

ALSO NEARLY 4000 WORDS LETS GOOOO

**

"I fucked up so bad." Louis bangs his head on the desk and Niall looks at him out of the corner of his eye. They were in the library once more, it had become one of their go to places, and Louis was having a bit of a breakdown. It was three days after the "incident" as Niall had politely called it. 

"Yeah. You kinda did."

Louis peeks up at the Irish man, "Is he sad?"

"A friend never shares another friends secrets."

"Well if he was fine you'd say it so that must mean he's sad." Louis mumbled, "Fuck!"

"Yeah. You guys did."

"Shut up Niall."

"Um, you hurt my friend I can say whatever I want." Niall took a photo of Louis and sighed, "I'm sorry mate, you look sad too."

"Yeah. I am." Louis looked at Niall, "How can I make it up to him." Niall opened his mouth for a second before closing it and shaking his head. Louis clutched on to his arm. "Please, please, please, Niall." Niall scoffed.

"Fine but you're buying me coffee." He sighs, "Harry has been dying to go to this event that the university organizes for fundraising, it's a ball type dance and Harry's brought an outfit and everything. He doesn't have a partner though and he was going to ask Dan from his class but-"

"Who's Dan?"

"Soon nobody if you ask Harry to go with you."

Louis purses his lips, a dance isn't that bad. "Fuck it," He says, "Should I call him?" Niall shakes his head.

"He won't pick up, he's probably walking to class, and he was going to ask Dan when his lecture ends." Niall checks his phone for the time. "Which is in an hour, it's about to start." He smirks at Louis, "I think you should run."

Louis almost says no. Then he thinks about Harry. And how much does he want Harry?

Louis gets up without a word and speed walks out of the library. He runs into the main building, up and down stairs, hallways and past alcoves. God he's seen Harry walk into that classroom heaps of times, where was it?

He ran up a flight of stairs and as he turned a corner crashed into someone. "Ow!" He muttered, "Sorry." Louis glanced at their face and noticed who it was. "Harry." He gulped. "Hi."

His hair was swept to the side, like he had returned from a long walk on the beach, his curls fell on his brown scarf which sat on his neck, his black jeans were cuffed at the bottom and his shirt was some band Louis had never heard of. But he wanted to if Harry wanted to talk about them.

Harry looked at him for a moment before rolling his eyes and walking away. Louis chased after him, "Wait, Harry, no!" He stumbles after him and grabs his shoulder. Harry huffs and turns.

"It seems like you are forever chasing after me, Tomlinson, what do you want?"

"Do you want to go to the dance with me?" He asks, "God I feel like a teenager asking that, but, um, to make up. For me being a dick the other day."

Harry narrows his eyes, "Have you spoken to Niall?"

"Yeah."

"Dickface." Harry inhales. "I don't know, Lou, you were..." He shrugs. Louis chews on his bottom lip.