Epilogue.

PRESENT. HARRYS POV. (cos I love you guys ;) )

SMUT WARNING.

**

"Hey baby," Louis' voice whispers in Harry's ear and Harry can feel Louis nosing up his jaw, leaving short kisses up to behind Harry's ear. "It's time to wake up."

"Hm," Harry hums and squirms under Louis' kisses. Louis laughs softly and squeezes his arm around him. "To early." Harry mumbles and cuddles closer to Louis' chest. Louis kisses Harry's hair.

"Babe, it's ten AM, breakfast is in the kitchen."

Harry's eyes snap open. He sits up as if expecting the house to be on fire. He narrows his eyes at Louis once he realised the house is perfectly intact. Well, except for the clothes all over the floor and the papers knocked off the desk from last night that is. Harry glares at Louis.

"What kind of witchcraft is this? Why can't I smell smoke?" He gasps and pushes off the covers, pulling on a pair of boxers that are on the floor, about to rush out of the room, "Fuck, you didn't leave something burning did you?"

Louis laughs and pulls Harry back, his fingers threading through Harry's. "No, I went down to the bakery, I ate mine on the way back." Then Harry noticed Louis is clothed. And Harry is definitely not. He blushes.

"Oh." Louis kisses his shoulder and Harry falls back onto him, his head on Louis' shoulder. Louis wraps his arms around Harry and pulls the cover over his chest.

"Yeah, I know my limits honey, I'm not an idiot."

Harry smirks and plays with the drawstrings on Louis' hoodie. "We went beyond both of our limits last night."

"Oi," Louis swats Harry's hand, "Dirty. I'll do it again if I have to shut you up."

"I wouldn't mind." Harry looked up at his boy and Louis smiled down at him, "I liked how it felt over the desk."

"Yeah?" Louis whispered and leaned down, ghosting his lips over Harry's, "I liked how you looked when you were bent over it."

Harry hummed and opened his mouth against Louis'. Louis moaned and his hand fell to Harry's ass. Harry smiled and wrapped one of his legs around Louis' waist, pulling him as impossibly close. Louis pulled back and studied Harry's eyes. Harry swallowed under his gaze.

"Louis." Harry whispered and moved his hips forward looking for some kind of attention, "I want you." He put his hand on Louis' and moved it towards where he wanted it. "Please." He leaned up to kiss him but Louis smirked and pulled back.

"We have breakfast waiting, princess."

Harry huffed and rolled onto his back, looking like a grumpy kitten. "Don't call me that and then not fuck me." Louis sat up and ran his fingers through his tangled hair.

Don't. Harry thought. It looks so hot like that.

"Who said anything about not fucking you?" He grinned, "Just wanna see you get through breakfast first." Harry scrunched up his nose.

"Dick."

"Yeah, yeah. You'll get some." Harry rolled his eyes and stood, walking over to the cupboard and taking out a shirt.

He loved that he got a place in Louis' cupboard. Just for him. Maybe one day they could share a cupboard. In their own apartment. To be honest, Harry was a bit scared to bring it up. They'd only officially been together for just under a month, coming up on their one month anniversary. But they'd known each other most of their lives and Harry spent most of his time at Louis' anyway. He had his own key and everything as well.