Past.

After re reading this I would like to say the blonde girl is NOT Mother. Mother is not in this fic even though I love her to the point it's unhealthy she does not make an appearance. Sorry :)

**

"Do you think it'll be true love?" Harry asks the cat laying in the grass by his feet as he swings on the tire swing he and Louis put in his back yard under a tall tree. "Like, some kind of soulmate shit, you know?" The cat glanced up at him with lazy eyes.

It's summer now. The summer of Harry being fifteen. Yes, he has out-listened Fifteen by Taylor Swift, and yes he does dream about Louis when he listens to it. He smiles up at the blue sky through the tree branches, life can be really pretty when it wants to be.

Maybe life isn't so bad after all. I have Louis, I have my mum and my sister, I have a good life.

He sighed and swung up high into the air, "I do hope it's true. Or perhaps it'll be unrequited love. That's the second best thing, and possibly even more romantic." He swung back down and then flew up again. "I wish to have the most tragical love story." The cat meowed.

"What did you say?" Louis' voice asks from across the yard. Harry turns to quickly, in such a panic, that he pulls the swing to the side and is forced to fall onto the grass below. The tire swings above his head aggressively.

"Louis!" Harry sits up, "What are you doing here?"

Louis walks over, football under his arm. He drops it and hold out his hand. Harry takes it and his skin burns with invisible fire under Louis' touch. It's been doing that for a while now.

"Jeez, don't sound so upset. I was passing by on my way to training and I thought I'd ask if you want to come with." Louis grins, "It's my first training session with the older boys so," He exhales and laugh, "I'm a bit anxious is all. You usually calm me down."

Damn butterflies caused a fucking mosh pit in his stomach.

"Oh," Harry's cheeks flush red. He can't help it if the way Louis' hair falls across his forehead and curls at the bottom of his neck makes Harry want to curl his fingers through it and crash their lips together until Louis makes Harry beg. Wait. What. "Um," Harry blinked, their conversation coming back to him.

He rests his hand on Louis' shoulder, "You're going to be amazing, you're the best in the school." Harry laughs, "Maybe even the world."

"No, dumbass, that's Ronaldo."

(Fun fact, I know shit about football ((or soccer if you're an Aussie like me)) I was just going off what was said in Unbelievers if this is controversial don't come at me.)

Harry blinks, "I don't know who that is."

Louis smiles so big his eyes crinkle, Harry love it when he does that. He chuckles, "That's why I love you mate," Mate. "Thanks."

Harry can feel the blush on his neck. Fuck. 

"So, do you want to come with?" Louis asks, tilting his head.

Louis. Sweating. Running. Sweating while running. Sports shorts. Sweating will running in sports shorts. Louis sweating will running in sports shorts.

"Um," Harry swallows, "I don't know, I have homework."

Louis frowns, "No you don't."

"Yeah... it's for... math?"

Louis smirks, "Sounds like you're asking me, Haz." He pouts, "Come on! Please! I'll never ask again."

Harry bites his lip. He must admit it would be good wanking materiel.