Extra: Past.

A/N

Louis' POV in Past, because I love you all and I'm sick :(

Also it will hopefully help people understand Louis' side of it a bit more. Maybe.

There are some of Louis' POV on scenes from the og past chapters and then I think one extra scene as a surprise.

ALSO THERES NO SMUT IT WAS SO HARD NOT TO WRITE IT BUT I MANAGED.

Enjoy <3

**

Louis was fourteen when he realized he was in love with Harry Styles.

He was, in Louis' opinion, the kindest, most beautiful, sweetest, smartest human alive. And he was Louis' best friend. He also loved reading and writing, and unlike Louis, was absolutely shit at football. But Louis loved it when Harry watched him play, so, with it being his first training session with the older boys, he wanted to invite Harry along.

"Hi Anne," Louis grins, football under his arm. Anne smiles good naturedly, that was another thing about Harry. His mum and Louis were pretty close.

"Hello my love," Anne pulled him in for a hug, "Harry's in the backyard, did you want to go grab him?"

"Sure," Louis shrugs off his jacket on the couch before walking to the backyard through the laundry.

Harry is on the tire swing. His feet soaring as he legs stretch out, his cat is sitting beside him, licking it's side. His curls are ruffled by the wind, his eyes clearer than glass, and, if Louis's being honest, he's never seen someone as perfect as Harry.

Who is talking to himself. The cat meows like a warning that Louis is there. Harry doesn't notice.

"What did you say?" Louis asks, and giggles when Harry turns in his panic, his face a deep crimson. Louis' laugh only grows when Harry twists and falls off the swing, onto the grass below.

"Louis!" Harry rubs his head and sits up, "What are you doing here?"

Louis walks over, dropping his football and holding out his hand, Harry grips it and Louis pulls Harry up, controlling his blush from the skin contact.

"Jeez," Louis smiles widely, "don't sound so upset, I was passing by on my way to training and I thought I'd ask if you want to come with." Please say yes, I can't do it without you. "It's my first training session with the older boys so,"  Louis laughs, his stomach a mosh pit for anxiety. "I'm a bit anxious is all. You usually calm me down."

Harry's eyes search his face for a moment, his cheeks flushing pink before they drop to the grass. Harry's cat wanders by and jumps up onto the fence. "Oh," is all he says. "Um." Louis shifts his foot. Then Harry puts his hand on Louis' shoulder and his whole body turns to fire. "You're going to be amazing, you're the best in the school." 

Harry laughs and Louis thinks maybe a fairy is birthed somewhere or something like that.

"Maybe even the world." Harry smiles at him and Louis swallows the lump in his throat, staring at Harry with endearment.

"No, dumbass, that's Ronaldo."

Harry blinks at him, the bit between his eyebrows crinkling into a frown, "I don't know who that it."

Louis' teeth spread out into a grin, his eyes squinting. He hates it when that happens, he's done it in the mirror before to see. "That's why I love you mate," Louis laughs. "Thanks."

Harry smiles prettily. Maybe the sun shines a little bit brighter. Louis hates himself.

"So, do you want to come with?" Louis tilts his head, Harry scratches the back of his neck, seeming lost in thought.