Past.

A/N

Smut but not like extreme smut lol barely anything.

**

"Hey," Louis' soft voice tickles Harry's ear, "Wake up." Harry's eyes flutter open to a gorgeous boy looking down at him. Harry blushes and pulls the blanket up to his chin. He feels scrutinized under Louis' gaze.

Not that Harry has an issue with that it's just...

The past few months have been hard. He's almost let the L word slip more times than he can remember. Usually when Louis' inside him. Oh God can Louis be in him all the time. Like, literally always. If that's possible.

Harry's heart beats harder when Louis reaches up and brushes Harry's hair out of his eyes. "Your hair's getting longer baby," Oh yeah. And pet names is a thing. How could Harry forget. Louis noses up Harry's jaw, leaving small kisses, "I like it." He whispers and Harry catches a moan in his throat, knowing Lottie is in the next room, probably getting ready for school.

"Lou," He breaths, his voice raspy from last night. Fuck. "We should get up. For school." Louis hums and kisses Harry's neck, Harry's hand clutches his waist.

Louis pulls away, looking like an angel sent from the heavens.

"You sure you don't want to skip?" Harry swallows, some of those stupid fucking butterflies erupting into a volcanic explosion in his stomach. "We'll have the house to ourselves..." Louis' hand slides over Harry's waist and Harry automatically arches his back.

"I don't know..." He closes his eyes when Louis starts kissing his chest, down to his stomach, his hand running through Louis' hair. "We have that science test we need to study for that we didn't... Lou... get to finish... Louis! Last night..." His breath hitches in his throat when Louis bites the inside of his thigh. He finally looks up at Harry, his eyes shiny with morning exhaustion.

"Then we'll study today." He drags his hands over the sides of Harry's ass and down to his thighs, "Please baby." Harry watches Louis, softly scratching his fingers through Louis' hair.

"What about Lottie..." Louis shakes his head, "She can get a lift with one of her friends, I'll just say I'm not feeling well. The other girls are already at school because they stayed at Grans." 

Harry sighs, "Okay. You owe me though, and you can't distract me when I'm studying." Louis grins.

"Deal." He rolls onto his back, sliding up next to Harry. "I can't wait to be alone with you," He whispers, "And we won't have to be quiet."

If you just told me how you felt we wouldn't have to anyway.

"Yeah," Harry draws a ghost pattern on Louis' chest, Louis' fingers rubbing his waist. Harry wished it could be like this all the time.

A few hours later Harry sat on the kitchen counter in Louis' jumper and boxers, watching Louis attempt to make pancakes. He curses loudly as an egg shell falls in. Harry rolls his eyes looking at Louis with such fondness it should be illegal. He sips his coffee to try and hide his smile. Louis grumbles and flicks the egg into the bin, looking criminally adorable in his sweats and his fuzzy sweater. His hair is everywhere, sticking out in every direction and Harry wants to kiss him so badly it's painful.

Does Louis want to as well?

"I give up." Louis huffs and walks over to Harry, who wants to make grabby hands so badly but maybe Louis would find that a bit weird.

Harry watches Louis take his coffee out of Harry's hands and Harry almost protests but he's so in love he doesn't care anymore. Louis drinks some and places it beside Harry.