2. new alias

Cerise POV

"Now before we continue, we need a new name for yer. If people catch that Princess Cerise is in these parts, not even I can save yer." She says.

"Okay I'll think about it." I say.

"I already did, Sloane."

"Why that?"

"First thing that popped in me head. Now hurry up." She says and I fasten my pace to match hers

Soon just before daybreak we made it to her house.

"Put yer stuff down there and meet me back yer."

I follow her instructions and meet her back outside.

She throws me a staff before burping loudly.

"Yer can take that off." She says before I pull my hood off.

Her breath hitches as she fully takes me in.

"Yer look exactly like 'im." She says softly.

I don't say anything as she shakes her head before gazing at me once again, the affection from her eyes gone.

"Tell me, why'd yer come find me? No guards that would've done this for yer?" She asks circling me.

"You trained with my dad, I think I always knew the only person who would really help me was you." I say holding my staff tightly.

"What about yer aunt? Trained with her too yet yere yer are?" She says before throwing a jab at me which I luckily block.

"She's coddled me ever since he died. I've hardly been out of the castle." I say.

"Yet somehow yer managed to find me in the middle of the village very far from that pristine castle of yers? How's that?"

"I can be very resourceful." I say and she quickly sweeps under my feet before walking towards her house.

"Yer now come on." She says.

I dust myself off before following her.

"Sit."

She placed a chair in front of a broken mirror.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Giving yer a haircut. Yer look too must like yerself, they'll find yer."

I gulp as she gets a glass shard and chops my curly hair shorter than usual. She then grabbed a few things before grinding them together.

"What are you doing?"

"Yer like asking questions." She said.

She came back and sprinkled the gliterry powder all over my head.

"What is this?

"Color changing powder." She said. "I can't change yer face so this will do."

My once curly hair turned straight and black with green highlights.

"Woah." I say.

"Ye now yer don't look that recognisable. Now let's get to work." She says.

"You didn't even ask about my auttenment."

.

..

...

-4 and a half years later-

I jumped down on his deck before locating what I needed.

Before I could proceed I felt giant arms grab me before slamming me down. He quickly grabs desensors and cuffs them onto me.

"I don't know what's worse, thinking I needed my powers or assuming I couldn't take you bare handed." I say before flipping and kicking him straight in the face.

A few more came and they tied me to their flagpole.

I forgot how draining the sensors were.

"Now I wonder how much bounty I could get fer yer Sloane." Captain Kernicky said putting his musty finger under my chin.

"I'll be leaving you empty handed." I say with a smirk.

"Talking big with yer arms tied is brave or maybe yer stupid." He says laughing with mates.

"We both know that second one isn't true. I would've been caught otherwise." I say making him glance at me.

Before any of us could say anything a few more people neither of us recognized jumped aboard.

"And who the bloody hell are yer? This isn't a cruise ship!" He says before charging.

.