25-traitors.

Sloane POV

After dealing with the thugs at the docks. I went back to the shop.

Enraged I walked in and immediately slammed Onyx once I caught sight of him.

"What in the hells?"

"YOU TRASH I'LL KILL YOU!"

"You're alive."

"FUCKING VARONA MIGHT NOT BE, YOU SENT US THERE TO THOSE THUGS!"

"They weren't supposed to kill you!"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better!? We found her on the GROUND-"

"-hey what's going on here?" I saw Juno and could feel myself heating up.

I extend my arm and a flame tendril sends her into the wall, holding her still.

"If you annoy me again, I'll snap your fucking neck." I say before turning back to Onyx. "If Varona doesn't make it, the rebels will be the least of your problems. I'm going to fucking kill you or make sure she drops you like the piece of shits you are." I drop them both before leaving the shop.

I could see Dusk hovering above a shop and leaped, landing in front of her.

"Roar if anything happens." I go through the latch on the roof before seeing Varona being attended too.

"I got it."

A woman brushes past me and injects her with something that turns her 19 veins white before clearing the bruises.

"Sloane, are you alright?" Isis says hugging me.

"I'm not the one on her death bed." I said brushing her off.

"Don't be like that." Lotus says and I take a deep breath.

"Sorry, I'm really upset. Other than that, I'm fine. The rest of you?" I ask.

"We're alright." Vic says.

"What did you do to the guys on the docks?" Lotus asks.

"Don't worry about it."

"I hope you didn't kill my people. Thugs or not." The lady from before said.

"Unfortunately I can't confirm nor deny but Moon I believe?" I ask extending my hand.

"Yes Sloane is it? I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting." She says.

"We haven't, I'm here cause you helped my dad." I say.

"Have to be more specific sweetheart. I help alot of people."

"Maverick." I say and she stops.

"Glamor spell?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah I helped him, but I did alot of things. You're gonna have to be more specific."

"His attunement." I say and she closes the windows.

"So you finally figured it out?" She asks.

"Yeah, I already had my awakening 3 years ago. It's just been developing more and I don't know what to expect." I say.

"What's going on?" Lotus asks.

"My father was an Aether spirit and my mom was blood attuned." I say.

"What's that?" Zeph asks.

"They're really powerful. They're on the tiers some shady people hid away from the world." I say.

"Tiers?"

"So us mages have a chart documenting the danger levels of each auttenment. Whoever only revealed the bottom tier to us, vital, martial, beast, elemental and sound but there are three more." I continue to explain my findings and I look back at Moon.

"Did he come to you about his attunement?" I ask.

"Of course he did but not in the way you expect." She says.

"What do you mean?"

"I made a suppressant for him. He asked me too, he knew what the elders were planning to do and he didn't want to draw any attention to him." She explains. "If he hadn't taken the suppressant he wouldn't have died."

"So they knew that he had the suppressant and killed him anyway?" I ask seething.

"Yes."

"If you knew why didn't you say anything? Try to convince him!" I ask.

"Because it didn't kill him."

.