18-i didn't think that far ahead.

Sloane POV

"I'm...not that sure." I say truthfully.

"What!" They all say in unison.

"Do the rest of you have any bright ideas?!" I ask. "I've never encountered any earth creatures nevermind a Nymph." I say with a breath.

"Okay let's get away from where they can easily spot us and just scope out the place." Isis says.

We all quietly move into the forest and look at their gathering.

"They all seem way too tight knit for nay of us to talk to just one of them." I say.

"Maybe we're looking in the wrong place." Varona says.

"What do you mean?" Vic asks.

"If we're looking for someone who's not as close with the whole tribe then we shouldn't be looking where we're standing." She says.

"Good idea, Dusk try get a view from up there okay?" I tell her.

She nods her head before flying above the trees.

"I keep on forgetting she's here." Isis says.

We turn and begin looking through the woods and up in the trees.

Soon something catches my attention and I stare at it before it blinks.

It dashes and I run after it. I quickly extend my hand and a blood whip lashes onto it's leg and I pull it closer.

"Oh my Nora." Varona says.

"What is that?" Isis asks.

"I think it's my blood." I say.

"That you're using as a rope?!" Vic says.

"Look I just stretched my arm out and it did it's thing!" I say as the figure laid before us.

"Who are you?" Varona asks.

"The real question is who are you? And why is there blood around my foot!?" He asks.

I whistle and Dusk returns to me.

"If I let you go and you try make a break for it, she's gonna burn your foot. Understand?" I say.

He looks to my side before looking back at me.

"Ball." I say.

Dusk spits a flame into my hand and it quickly changes color before I put it out.

He gulps and nods his head. I open my arm and the blood returns to me, I shiver.

"Now who are you?" Isis says.

"My name is Zeph, now what do you want?"

"We wanna know why you ran when I saw you?"

"Because I'm not allowed there but the nymphs always have fun." He says.

"You look like one?" I say.

"Changeling." We all say.

"So do you always come out and spend time with them?" I ask.

"I try." He says.

"And have you seen any nymphs who seem to be excluded? Or who hang out by themselves?" Varona asks.

"What are you guys planning?" He asks.

"We just need help." Isis says.

"What kind of help?"

"Help you'll know if you give us an answer." I say.

He stays silent for a beat before sighing.

"There is one girl, she's by the tide pool over in the west bank." He says.

"What's her name?"

"I'll only tell you if I can come." He says.

"Are you kidding?" Vic says.

"No, I can't trust you guys but you need me. So deal?" He says.

"Fine deal. Now lead the way and if you try anything funny you better hope one of them find you before I do." I say.

"Got it."

He leads us to the west bank and we see a nymph inside. She seems to be enjoying herself and I look at the others.

"Okay I say we just go up to her and ask her." Vic says.

"We'll scare her off. Nymphs aren't all that friendly, hell she's in this tide pool alone." I say.

"I can go." We turn to Zeph.

.