31-everyone's arrival.

Sloane POV

Everyone stayed in my room for the night and I was the first to wake up. I took another bath before changing and softly leaving them to their slumber.

I head downstairs where the humans, Addy, Cordelia and Xamira are waiting.

"Tell me you had something to do with my change of wardrobe?" I ask Mira.

"I couldn't let yer walk around in yer frilly dresses. We already have one of those." She said indicating at Addy.

"I'm the Queen, I have to greet my guests in a formal matter." She says.

"Whatever yer say." She says as a screech is heard.

A weyr of Dragons were seen approaching and soon they all landing before Falconia hops off. I'm the first to greet her.

"I saw Dusk,  she's looking good." She says breaking our embrace.

"You have to explain that actually." Addy says and Falconia zooms to her crushing her in a hug, lifting her up a bit.

She does the same to Cordelia and they all share a big hug with Xamira joining.

"She saved the baby from falling. Stormfire then decided she was fit to be a Dragon Keeper and I'm not going to argue with her." She says.

"Fair." Cordelia says.

"Who we waiting on?"

"Vhaerun, Tempest, Lake and Moon." I say.

"And who are they?" She asks sizing up the humans.

"The humans." I say.

"What are humans doing in Morelia?" She asks looking at us.

"They thought she was the girl of the prophecy." I say with an eye roll.

"That's absurd, I thought we knew it was going to be Sloane. I mean she leaves home to hone the powers that no mage has ever had and she comes back to save us, I mean if I have two dragonfruits then I only have two." She say chuckling a bit.

Soon more wings appear and Lake lands. Addy leaps into his arms and he catches her. I glance at Cordelia who smiles.

"They've been friends forever." She says.

Tempest, Moon and Vhaerun arrive shortly after and we all have a cute reunion before all heading to the war room.

Mira ruffles my head as everyone turns their attention to me.

"Alright now that everyone is here we can get to business. I already told Mira we're going to need her Orcs to help us with sharpening our skills while her Ogres and Trolls help Moon's Nixlings at the border at Elmswood. Cordelia will help with the Elves and the rest of the mages spellwork training."

"I created an aid station for Tempest's fairies and water nymphs in case of massive injury near Alodias. They'll be protected by the Elves in that sector. We'll put our strongest offense here in the base while the others weaken the SkyFall forces as they continue to advance."

"If it's not too much I was hoping some of the Nixlings would be on the Dragons since it's their tech Skyfall is using and they know the weak points. Vadronia and Kranis will join them in the air to protect the dragons and Nixlings as well as drive back their forces. The Orcs will be stationed close to the Ivorian border with some of the Mages. Elemental mages will join the Elmswood border."

"While Vital will be with the aid station. Sound will be in the sky with Kranis and lastly Beast and Martial mages will join the mages. By the time any if they do succeed to come to the base, their resources will be severely exhausted." I say taking a breath as all the pieces on the map highlight my plan. "So any questions?" I ask.

.