12-i don't like bullies.

Sloane POV

"That's never happening." I say.

Her demeanor completely changes as she stares at me. She levitates towards me gently touching my face as if I could crack as tears almost formed in her eyes.

As quickly as they came they disappeared. She flew back into her seat in an instant, a scowl now placed on her face.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard right, we came to you. I'm not going to stay without them and they're not leaving without me." I say. "Just because you abandoned them doesn't mean I will." I say really setting her off edge.

Everyone in the room who could meet my eyes shot me a dangerous glance before looking back at their Queen.

"How dare you! I am doing you a favour little girl!" She says slowly levitating towards me in a menacing way.

"No you're doing the same thing you did 12 years ago. You're trying to intimidate me into doing whatever you want and I don't like bullies. Even if they wear crowns." I say.

"Well you're in my kingdom. What I say goes." She says to me before looking at the others. "Take them away!"

"What?" I turn and see a hefty amount of guards grab Vhaerun and Xamira.

The majority on Xamira and overpowering her as she lets out a scream.

I felt some hands on me pulling me in the opposite direction.

"Get your hands off me!" I yell pushing them across the room.

Falconia stares at me in disbelief as I charge her.

"A duel, now. If you're still the warrior rebel you're known to be then take me on and if I win, I get your help. If you win, they'll go without a fight." I say.

"Like hell I will!" Xamira says.

Falconia looked me over, a new flame igniting in her eyes before looking at her guards.

"Prepare the arena."

Soon both Vhaerun and Xamira both rushed to me, eyes wide.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Vhaerun asked.

"No, but I won't back down now. Plus it'll buy you some time to get your sister and figure out what's going on." I say.

"Is that yer plan!?" Xamira asks gripping my arms even tighter.

"Ow and yes. As soon as you come back with something I'll .... make a plan." I say trying to shake off the nerves.

"Sloane this is serious! You can't make a plan, this is Falconia we're talking about. She's one of the best in the seven lands, she could kill you!" Vhaerun said.

"I know, but I wasn't just going to watch them drag you away. At least this time if you do I'll know I did everything I could." I say.

"Yer too calm, we will find a way out of this." Xamira said.

"Come on, you need to get ready." We turned and saw a Valkyrie about my age.

I squeeze their shoulders before following her and the other guard.

They escort me into a chamber and sit me down. They begin helping me with the very unique armour they have.

"Sorry, our armour is usually made for us but we'll make due for you." She said.

"What's your name?" I ask

"Vicconia, and that's Isis." She says.

"Cool."

"And you're Princess Cerise aren't you?" Isis says sharpening the swords.

"Yes but I prefer Sloane." I say.

"Why's that?"

"Cause I was trapped as Cerise, I didn't know anything. I couldn't do anything but now I'm free." I say slowly.

"Free and going to lose your life." Vicconia says getting a nudge from Isis.

"Probably but I'll die knowing I chose to lay my life for my family and for my people. Even if I couldn't make it to the battlefield and fight for them. I was and will always be their protector." I say.

The two girls look at each other.

Isis soon closes the doors and windows before they look at me seriously.

.

The Fall of KingdomsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara