27-back home.

Sloane POV

Soon enough a humanoid walked in.

"Sorry I'm late." He says. "Now what's the debrief?"

"You're going back with them to Sokaris." She explains.

He turns to my friends and stared.

"Princess Cerise Nightshade of Sakaris, daughter of King Maverick and Delaney. Vicconia and Isis Shadowfern nieces of Falconia Cliffstone, Queen of Vadronia. Zephyr Windward son of Lake Windward of Kranis, Lotus Haystorm daughter of Tempest Haystorm of Elmswood and Princess Varona Rhodium of Ivor." He says and I blink at him.

"Juno Sorrin Sirion Nixling and Onyx Broadlight-"

"We get it, thank you." Moon said.

"The three of them will come with you and I'll meet up with the rest before making my way to Sakaris." She finishes.

"Okay." I say.

She extends her arm before nodding.

"You're not riding on my dragon." I say before walking outside.

I whistle and Dusk hovers down. I help Varona and Lotus on before looking back.

"No worries we have an arrangement." Adonis says and the three press a button giving them mechanical versions of Valkyrie wings.

They get their 'wings' started and I hop on Dusk, flying back to Sakaris.

"Nervous?" Varona asks.

"Yeah, it's been 4 years since I've been back. Is she gonna recognise me? Is she going to treat me the same?"

"She probably won't with your face still looking like that." Lotus says. "The glamour I mean."

"Oh, yeah I'll get rid of it once we land." I say. "Baby can we go faster?" I ask Dusk and she screeches before increasing her speed.

The others follow suit and the sun begins to rise just as we land. I hop off and dig into my bag before finding the reversal. I pour it over my face before shaking it off.

"How do I look?" I ask.

They turn to look at me.

"You look amazing." Isis says.

"Thanks." I say taking a deep breath.

"You kept the green?" Varona says as we walk up the steps.

"Yeah, it's basically apart of me." I say before spotting something. "Hold on." I say.

I walk over to the large barrel before checking its contents. I whistle to Dusk who joins me before stuffing her face in the food in front of her.

I open more barrels for her and spread them out before walking back to the door.

I stare at it before I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"You got this and we're here for you." Vic says.

I nod before taking a deep breath and open the doors.

We all walk in and I lead them toward the war room. I push the doors open before all eyes are on us.

"With security like ours, SkyFall is going to barge right in." I say grabbing a chair and taking a seat.

"Excuse me?" Adisia says. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Have I been gone that long?" I ask pretending to be hurt.

She takes a moment to drink me in before recognition glints in her eyes.

"Cerise?" She asks.

"The one and only." I say.

She crushes me into a hug as she sobs a bit. I blink back some tears of my own as Cordelia enters the room.

Our eyes meet and she nods.

My aunt finally release me before taking a breathe.

"You are in so much trouble, young lady." She says.

"Oh relax would you? I'm okay, but we need to talk strategy. SkyFall's attack will be here in less then 2 weeks and we just came back from Sirion." I begin manoeuvering the Holo map as I speak.

"We already went to Ivor, Vadronia and Elmswood and they're preparing their troops. Xamira got ahold of her orcs in Alodias and they'll be here when the time comes, I'm sure the others let Kranis and Lake know about the situation and he'll be assisting. And lastly Sirion will be ready in a day or two." I finish.

.