Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Vics POV)

I couldn't get this girl out of my head. For some reason, she was always on my mind. Last night she was an intruder in my dreams.

I lie in bed thinking of the dream from last night. It was perfect...

*DREAM*

I lay on my rather uncomfortable queen sized bed reading the most recent AP magazine wishing to one day be on the cover. I could hear the sound of Mikes drums bleed through the walls which I found comfort in.

A rapid knocking from the window startled me causing me to nearly fall off the bed. I slid off my bed and walked to the window. I ripped the curtains open to see a very frightened Alyssa on the other side of the glass. How did she know where I lived?

I quickly threw the window open. She quickly jumped through the window into my arms. I held her as she shook in fear. I wanted to hold her forever. I barely knew the girl and she gave me this strange feeling.

"Alyssa whats wrong?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"Make all the bad people go away"

Bad people? She sounded like a little kid who was afraid of the "monsters" under her bed. At this point, I was a little bit confused.

"What are you talking about? Who are the bad people, Alyssa?"

"Help"

"Alyssa, I can't help if you aren't telling me anything." I said softly.

"You make me feel safe." She said before pressing her lips passionately against mine.

I didn't resist either. I wanted this. I wasn't sure why, but it felt so right. I needed her.

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize we ended up on the bed. She was on top of me straddling my waist. Her kisses became more fierce and hungry, but still very passionate. 

I moved my hands up and down her body feeling her tiny, but perfect form. She seemed so fragile. I finally flipped us over to where I was on top of her. There was not an inch of space between our bodies. Our kisses began to slow and became more tender and sweet. 

I barely pulled away to look her in the eyes. Her eyes were glossy from crying. I kissed her forehead and began to whisper in her ear.

"Don't worry. I'll make you feel beautiful once again."

*END OF DREAM*

I ended a bit odd to me. I was left confused with alot of questions unanswered. I don't know why I was having dreams like that about a girl that I barely know. I also wasn't sure why I had feelings for this girl already. Something about her was so irresistible. I wanted her and needed her. Was it possible that I was feeling love? Is there such thing as love at first sight? Was it love I felt when my gaze met hers in class for the first time? She was probably one of the most beautiful girls I had ever laid eyes on. In those big beautiful brown eyes I could see some sort of hidden pain. A pain I wanted to fix. She refused to let me try though. She won't believe that I care.

I've been giving her some space for the past few days after the little outburst she had on me. I didn't want to suffocate her. She seems like a very lonely person. She never talked to anyone. She has no friends, but very many enemies. 

My thoughts were int erupted by Jaime busting through my door.

"Hey amigo, we are out of milk. Fruit loops are gross without milk so we nominated you to go get some! Congratulations Victor Vincent Fuentes!" He said throwing the car keys at me.

I groaned and threw the keys back.

"Well I nominate you" I said.

"Too late, you're outnumbered so get your Mexican ass up and go to the store." He said throwing the keys back and running away laughing like a little girl.

It's to damn early to be running errands on a Saturday morning.

I jumped out of my bed  and got dressed. I walked down the hall keys in hand and gave all the guys a glare as they giggled evilly at me.

I drove towards town in an awful mood. When I passed the local park, I small figure curled up on the bench caught my eye. Could that be her?

I pulled over on the side of the road and got out of my car. I slowly walked toward the bench examining the small figure to make sure it was her. It was Alyssa alright.

She looked so peaceful in her sleep. She didn't look so troubled. She was beautiful. She reminded me of an angel.

I hovered over her about to wake her up until her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me with a very confused look on her face,

"Vic, what are you doing here?" She asked sounding confused like she had no idea where she was.

"I would love to ask the same. I was driving to the store and saw you sleeping on this bench. So i decided to investigate." I said with a smile.

"Ah shit" She said in sudden realization of her surroundings. She sat up and I took a seat beside her.

"Did you sleep here last night?"

She hesitated before denying it. Something wasn't right.

"You liar" I laughed "Now tell me why"

She gave me a small smile, "Well...A change in scenery? I like park benches. They are rather cozy."

"You're lying again." I stated more seriously.

She looked very uncomfortable and scared.

"Fine, I just wanted to get away from everyone so I took a walk. My legs got tired so I rested and I guess I rested for way too long..."

I suppose I could believe her. I knew she was keeping something from me, but I didn't want to keep bothering her.

"Seems legit." I giggled at her and she gave me one her cute shy smiles. I was surprised she was giving me a chance to talk to her today. I wanted to talk to her forever.

"Well, we are going to hang out today. No excuses. Doesn't seem like you have anything important going on anyway" I said as I pulled her from the bench. I  looked into her eyes to see a sense of happiness.

"I suppose that's okay..." She said shyly. I was hoping that I could get her to come out of her shell. Even though I thought her shyness was adorable.

"Have any requests? Anything you want to do?" I asked.

"Whatever is fine" She smiled a pretty smile.

"Stop being so shy!" I poked at her and laughed. She giggled as her face became tomato red. I stepped closer to her and put my lips to her ear.

"You're so adorable." I whispered in her ear before I kissed her cheek. I didn't even have to look at her to know she was blushing.

"Now come on, lets go" I grabbed her hand and drug her to the car. We got in the car and drove away from the park.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Thats the end of chapter 2! This chapter really isn't too important. I just thought it would be good to see from Vics view point for a moment. I hope you enjoyed it! Like I've said before, I would love opinions and advice on how to improve my writing. Thanks!

         -Kristen <3