Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Alyssa POV)

*2 weeks later*

I've been in this place for at least two weeks and I feel like I've gotten more worse than better. Its the same thing everyday: Breakfast, medication, classes, lunch, more medication, therapy session, free time, dinner, some more medication, and sleep. I know that's alot of medication, but I've been diagnosed with alot of things. Apparently I'm crazy.

Vic or any of the boys have not came to visit since I've been here. Today is another visitation day so we will see if any of them show up. I honestly don't want to see Vic because he's the one that left me here. Just threw me away so easily and I should have saw it coming. I can't believe they did this too me. I could have gotten better on my own.

It was early Saturday morning. I rolled over and saw that my roommate was still asleep on the other side of the room. So I'm not bat shit crazy so I get to have a roommate. Come to find out she is in here for almost exactly the same thing. We are both the same age and have the same interests so I guess you could say that we have become very good friends. 

I knew the doctors would be here soon to wake us so I went over to her bed and started shaking her. "Wake up Chelsea. The doctors will be here soon."

"Fuck them." She groaned half asleep and rolled back over.

"If you fight them about it then they will just sedate you."

"Good." She said before sitting up and stretching. "Is it the weekend?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yep, Saturday. Free day and Visitation." I said. Saturdays were the worst days.

Her eyes lit up and she looked at me, "I forgot about visitation! My family and boyfriend are supposed to come see me." She is lucky. She doesn't know about Vic or my family.

She noticed the look on my face and motioned me to sit down, "I can look at your face and tell when somethings wrong, Alyssa. Want to talk about it?" 

I haven't really talked to anyone about it since I got here so I guess it would be good for me. Chelsea is an understandable girl. I mean she is just like me anyway.

I let out a small sigh before I began. "Way before I was put in this place, I used to live with my dad. He abused me badly and no one knew. I met this boy at school and eventually he found out and helped me run away. I lived with him and his house mates for a while. The guy I met name is Vic. We were so in love with each other. Everything was perfect. He helped me become happy and made me stop cutting. Then I was raped that one day and I haven't been the same since. I was stubborn. I cut, I starved my self, and I wouldn't leave the house. They finally found out about all of that two months later. So I guess they had enough. One day, Vic told me we were going somewhere that it was a surprise. Everyone was acting weird. He then drove me here and left me here. Told me it was for the better. The last thing he told me was that he loved me, but I never said it back. He hasn't even came and visit me yet." By the time I was halfway done, I was already sobbing.

Chelsea leaned over and wrapped her arms around me and tried to calm me. "Shhhh, he's not worth your tears." She said.

Soon there was a knock on the door and then one of the doctors entered. "Rise and Shine! Breakfast is ready. Oh, and Alyssa you have a visitor early this morning. You can skip breakfast if you would like." She said before leaving the room.

A visitor? Am I dreaming? No just a nightmare. My stomach was doing flip flops from all the nerves. I really can't deal with this right now.

I got up from the bed and got into some clean clothes. Or as I call prison wear. I entered the hallway and slowly walked to the visitor room. I thought about just turning around and locking myself in the room all day. Or maybe trip down some stairs and break my neck so I could have an excuse to not see anyone.

I finally stood at the door to the visitor room. I stared at the door for a while before I out my hand on the handle to open it. I saw the room was very empty except for the person I didn't want to see sitting in the corner at one of the tables. 

Vic.

The door shut behind me and Vics head shot up to look at me. A sad smile appeared on his face and he motioned for me to come over. I drug my feet towards the table. Getting a closer look at him, he looked tired and pale.

I slowly sat down across from him and looked down at the table. An awkward silence filled the room for a few minutes before he finally spoke up. "Hey..."

That's all? Hey? not I'm sorry for making you more miserable than you already were?

All I did was wave at him in response. Then the awkward silence took over once again. Soon I felt a warm presence beside me as Vic moved to come sit by me. He tried to grab my hand, but I flinched away.

"So...How are things?" Vic asked awkwardly.

I gave him a stupid look and looked down back at the table. "You know, just being drugged up and told I'm crazy every day. The usual." I responded.

Then things got silent again

"I've missed you..." Vic said quietly. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't keep giving him the cold shoulder.

"I miss you too. But you know what? If you were going to miss me so much then you didn't have to throw me into this hell hole." I snapped at him, starting to get angry.

He let out a heavy sigh, "Well, I love you and it was for the best. For you to get better because you were getting worse. I called up here and they wanted you admitted in here that your condition was too bad. It was a hard decision, but it needed to happen."

I snapped my head up to look at him. I was shaking with anger now. "You think this would help me? Well guess what? I've gotten way worse. I let you in and you threw me away so easily. If you loved me then you wouldn't have left. That morning before you left me here, I actually thought about trying to get better."

"You're so fucking stubborn." He said before standing up and walking towards the door. Anger over took me as a shot up and tackled him to the ground. I began to hit and pull hair. Sobs began to hit me hard. "I hate you so much!" I said between a sob.

Soon I was being lifted off of him and being strapped to a gurney. I fought with the doctors, trying to squirm out of their hold. I screamed and screamed, but there was no point. I felt a sudden pinch on my arm. My eyes grew heavy and eventually everything was black.

****

(Vics POV)

I watched as they pulled her off of me. She kicked and screamed while they tried to strap her to the gurney. One doctor pulled out a needle, sticking it in her arm and soon after she was passed out.

It killed me to see that. I deserved what she did to me. I didn't hate her for even though she does hate me. It was the truth. I really am an asshole.

One of the doctors began to approach me, "I'm so sorry about that Mr. Fuentes. She has been sedated and will be put in isolation for a couple of days or weeks. She has seemed to have gotten way worse so she will be here longer than expected. We will call you with any updates. Bye Mr. Fuentes." She then turned to walk out of the room.

I went to exit the building, not looking back. I got in my car and covered my hands with my face letting out a scream.

Why? Why did we have to go through this. Why did I even consider bringing her here was a good idea. I was right from the beginning. She would hate me and she does.

Now it was time to move on, start a new life. Me being in her life would not help. She would be better off without me.

I'm leaving and not turning back.

It's for the better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit guys. This isn't over yet. After this chapter, there will be a huge time skip. I don't want to waste chapters writing about her time in the hospital. I love you guys so much. I'm loving the response from all of you. Please Rate, Comment, and Follow <3