Chapter 21

Hey guys, This is the new Chapter 21. I deleted the other because I was completely unsatisfied with it. I was half asleep and I don't remember typing alot of it. So I hope you enjoy this one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21

(Vics POV)

"So who's that girl in that picture with you?" Cara questioned through the phone. This was an almost everyday thing.

"For the last time, Its our tour manager. I don't see what the big deal is. I am not cheating on you like you assume." I said back.

"Whatever Vic. bye" Then the line was silent.

I threw my phone in frustration and ran my hand through my hair. I've only been in a few relationships in the past five years and not one has given me that spark. Most of the time they are really insecure or they cheat. It's really hard to date on tour. Cara and I were doing so well and then I went on tour and she been nothing, but insecure. She says that she loves me and I say it back, but I'm not sure if  I actually mean it. I feel like it isn't right.

I pushed myself off the couch and slipped on my vans. I stepped off the bus into the warm June afternoon. I took a nice, peaceful walk through the Venue. Lingering fans wait around the venue in hopes to meet their idols.

I walked over to meet some excited fans and hugged the crying one. I loved our fans. They were so full of love and passion and it warmed my heart. Alot of the times, some of them would show me their scars from self harm. My mind always flashes back to a certain someone. I hate that some of my fans have to go through something like that.

I said goodbye to the group of fans and walked towards the buses. Austin Carlile stepped off his bus as I walked by.

"Hey man, whats up?" I said to him.

"Ah a whole lot of nothing. About to head down the the liquor store. You still coming to the barbecue tonight?" He questioned.

"Yeah of course. See you there." I said before walking back towards my bus.

I stepped inside to find Tony and Jaime playing the xbox and Mike already with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

I tried walking past them, but I was interrupted, "You may want to give Cara a call. Your phone has been ringing like crazy and she wont stop calling us." Mike said in an annoyed tone.

Mike doesn't like Cara. Now that I think of it, none of my band mates like Cara and neither do my parents.

I let out an annoyed sigh, "Well shit. I guess its time to go get chewed out for 'cheating'" I put air quotes around the word cheating.

I left the room, hearing one last thing before getting to the bunks, "He just needs to end it with Cara. Shes only a replacement anyway." Tony said.

Maybe its true. Maybe she is just a replacement just to keep me company. In all reality, I can't feel love for anyone else.

I stepped off the bus and examined the parking lot that was now full of people. Most had woman attached to their side and a beer in their hand. More like a social gathering with a side of a one night stands.

I made my way through the crowd and greeted friends while ignoring the occasional groupie trying to feel me up. I found the Of Mine & Men members laughing amongst themselves in a small circle. Alan spotted me and tossed me a beer. I opened it and took a big chug out of it. I needed something stronger.