Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Alyssa POV)

I woke up in what seemed to be the first aid tent. My whole entire body hurt, feeling as if I got hit by a semi-truck.

"You're awake! You were banged up pretty badly by the wall of death and you have a minor concussion so I would take it easy." The medic said smiling at me. Where am I exactly supposed to take it easy at? I don't want to get back on that dreadful bus.

I slowly sat up and got on my feet. I slowly stepped out of the first aid tent and into the sun. God, my head was killing me.

The sun was going down by now so I must have been knocked out for a while. I really had no choice, but to go back to the bus considering all my stuff was there. Maybe I can go in there without Oli bothering me.

Soon, I found myself standing at the doors of the bus. I heard laughter coming from the inside showing that everyone was in there. I hesitated before walking inside and all the laughter stopped once I walked in. I ignored it and quickly made it to the bunk and retrieved my stuff before locking myself in the back lounge. I put my back against the door and slid down before breaking down into tears. To think that someone liked you.

A rapid knocking came from the other side of the door, but I chose to ignore it. "Let me in, love" I heard Oli's voice say. Is he serious? 

I chose to ignore him and then it was silent. But not for long. "Let me explain." He said.

Anger shot through me as I got up and yanked the door open. "What the hell is there to explain Oli? You accidentally stuck your dick in some whore and didn't even bother to stop even when I left? To think you actually liked me." I spat at him.

"Alys-"

"I knew that I should have stayed away from you. All you did was fucking use me. I was just a toy to you. Our relationship was nothing, but sex. You never liked me. You were just using me." I was screaming now with tears streaming down my face.

"You're right. I don't like you. I love you. All you ever wanted to do was sex. You never even acted like you wanted me any other time." He spat back.

I froze when he said he loved me. Those are the words I never wanted to hear come out of another mans mouth. Maybe he was right. I'm just fucking messed up.

"Are you going to fucking say anything?" Oli yelled snapping me back to reality. 

Instead of answering, I pushed past him and ran. Like I always did. Ran away from my problems. I finally made it all the way to the end of the tour buses and slid down the last one in like and sobbed. I didn't care who was around. I was done with everything.

Soon a dark shadow came over me and sat in front of me. I didn't bother to look up, afraid it would be Oli.

"Hey stop that." The stranger said lifting my chin with their finger. The man was familiar. He was tall and lanky and covered in tattoos. He was the front man for Of Mice & Men. 

He was soon sitting beside me rubbing my back in a soothing way. My sobs eventually faded away and there was silence. 

"I'm Austin by the way..." He said kind of awkwardly.

"Alyssa" I sniffled looking down at my hands.

"I assume you don't want to talk about whatever is wrong, but I'm here for you." He said.

"Thanks Austin. I'm fine, just boy problems." I said. He nodded his head as if he understood.

"Its getting pretty late, is there anywhere I need to take you?" He said.

"Problem is, I have no where to go."

He then stood up and offered his hand to me. "Come on." 

I took his hand and he led me to his tour bus. Their bus was literally almost the same as Bring Me's bus which made the recent events flood back to me. Soon tears were falling down my cheeks. I would love to be less emotional. 

Austin looked at me with a questioning and worried look. I might as well not leave him confused. He probably thinks I'm crazy already.

I let out a shaky sigh, "I've been staying Bring Me the Horizons bus. Oli and I were dating and he wanted me to come along. Today I found him screwing some whore in his bunk and he didn't even bother stopping even after I found him. Then I realized, through this entire relationship that I was just being used by him. He said he loved me, but he only lusts for me."

I couldn't believe I was saying all of this to a complete stranger. Honestly, it felt good to tell him. Before I knew it, he was embracing me in a bone crushing hug. It was rather comforting.

He soon backed away from me and looked me in the eyes, "I don't believe a pretty girl like you deserves an ass like him. You're better off and I want you to keep you're chin up." He said making me blush. 

I returned with a smile, "I'll try my hardest." Which still wouldn't help.

"We are having a barbecue tonight and you are welcome to join to get your mind off things. It'll be fun" he smiled at me.

***

*Skip to that night*

The barbecue had already started and I was still on the bus. What if Oli was out there? I surely wouldn't be able to handle it. What am I thinking? I should go out and have fun to show him I can be happy without him.

I jumped off the couch in the lounge and went out the door. There were crew and band members flooding the parking lot. Most with alcoholic beverages. I spotted a band whore every once in a while trying to get in someones pants.

I'm not a fan of drinking so I didn't bother getting a drink out of the cooler. I searched and searched for Austin everywhere. Soon my search was over when I heard him calling for me.

"Alyssa! I want to introduce you to some people!" He motioned me towards him.

 I made my way through all the tattooed men, getting closer and closer to Austin. That's when I saw him. I froze in place and thought about turning around, The person I thought I'd never see again.

Vic

----------------------------------------------------------

Yes Vic is back. Whats gonna happen? I guess you should stick around to find out. If you want to see something happen in this story then just message me. I would love to hear some ideas! Vote comment and follow. I may or may not update right after this. Maybe if you guys are good ;)

Oh and also, I have a tumblr and it would be awesome if you guys would follow me: http://qu33n0famarill0.tumblr.com/

I promise many bands on my blog haha. Love you guys<3