Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Vic's POV)

God, I'm such an asshole. Why did I do that? She doesn't deserve someone like me.

I looked down at the table angry with myself. I looked up to find tony gone and Mike and Jaime looking at me with anger.

"What the hell dude? You think that was harsh enough?" Mike said standing up and walking away.

I clinched my fists, angry at myself. "I didn't mean to say all that." I said to myself.

"Look Vic, I know you were frustrated, but that was a little too far. It takes time to recover from something like that. We all feel the same, but she needs our support. Being angry wont help." Jaime said leaving the table also.

He was right. How I acted wasn't right. I love Alyssa to death, and it hurts me to see her so broken. I'm so selfish.

I caught the waiters attention and paid for the food then left. All three boys were waiting in the car quietly. I looked over at Tony and saw that he was pale. I wonder what was up. I turned on the car and pulled out of the parking lot. Maybe she was at the house. I needed to fix this.

We pulled into our driveway and quickly went to open the door. It was pouring rain outside so she had to be inside. The rest of the boys had the same idea and ran inside.

"Alyssa?" I called out, but no answer. We all searched the house finding nothing. We met up in the living room trying to figure out where she could be.

A sudden idea popped in my head, "guys I'll be back!" I said running out the house and jumping into my car.

I sped to the nearby park, hoping she would be there. She was always there when she was upset. I parked in the small parking lot and ran out into the rain. I searched the park until I found her. She was curled up in a tiny ball on one of the park benches asleep and soaked in rain. I ran back to the car and grabbed a blanket. I returned and wrapped her in it, picked her up bridal style, and walked back to the car.

Wow I really am an asshole.

"I love you so much." I said hoping she would hear me. "I'm so sorry....I'll make it up to you." Before I knew it I was crying now.

I placed her in the back seat of the car and turned on the heat. I sped back home so I could get her safe. She already looked pale and sick.

Why did I do this to her? She doesn't deserve this.

I pulled into the drive way. The guys met me outside as I pulled Alyssa out of the backseat and ran to the door. I heard the guys gasp when they saw her. I just wanted to get her inside and into some dry clothes and a warm bed.

I went into the bed room and laid her down on the bed. I dug through her drawers for some dry pajamas.

"Vic?" I heard the tiny voice from my bed speak.

I turned around and found her sitting at the edge of the bed. I watched her face as she tried to hold back tears. I ran over to her and grabbed her in my arms and held her. She began to sob into my chest and held me back.

"I'm so sorry, Alyssa. I love you so much. I'm such an asshole. I understand if you don't forgive me-"

I forgive you. You were just being honest. I understand." She cut me off. A wave of relief washed over me. I pulled away and grabbed her face and kissed her. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"But since we are being honest with each other, I have to tell you something." She said trying not to look me in the eyes. She back away from me. My stomach was doing flip flops from nervousness. I didn't understand what she was doing before she slowly lifted her shirt up. I gasped and covered my mouth at the sight. She fell to the ground and began to sob more.