Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Vic's POV)

I stepped through the front door of my house with Alyssa close behind me.

"VIC BABY, IS THAT YOU!?" Jaime yelled from the other room as the door slammed shut. Alyssa stayed hidden behind me as she let out a snicker.

"Your man is calling you" Alyssa giggles behind me.

Jaime steps foot in the room and notices Alyssa, "Hey gguurrrlll. Sorry about that..." Jaime chuckles.

"It's fine. I'll try not to get between you and Vic's love affair." Alyssa chuckles.

"Ok enough of that! Where's the rest of the guys?" I ask Jaime.

"They are in the music room."

"Ok I'll be right back" I said as I motioned Alyssa to follow me down the hall.

I entered my bedroom and threw her bag onto my bed. "You will be staying in my room. Make yourself at home please!"

"Vic, it's fine. I can just stay on the couch. I don't want to be in the way." She said.

"Well I insist. I want to make you as comfortable as possible." I smiled at her.

She returned a grinned and took one big stride to pull me into a hug. "Thank you for all of this. I don't know what I did to get a friend like you, Vic. I appreciate what you're doing." Ahhhhh the friend zone. How lovely.

I rested my head on top of hers and held her softly, trying not to damage her already broken frame, "Anything to keep you safe..." I whispered.

She pulled back giving me a cute grin and blushing underneath her darkened skin. Even in the state she's in, she is still adorable as hell.

"Well I'm pretty exhausted. So I guess I'll head to bed if you don't mind. I do have to face school tomorrow..." She looks down with sadness.

"It'll be ok. You have me and the guys to help keep you happy."

She gave me a small smirk, "Goodnight Victor."

"Goodnight darling" I said before exiting into the hallway.

I stepped further down the hall into the music room to find the guys strumming at instruments and texting.

"Hey guys I need to talk to you" I said as I sat by mike.

"What's up?" Mike asked

"It's Alyssa-"

"Is she ok?!" Tony asked full of concern.

"Let me finish turtle," I said, "Alyssa will be staying with us for a while. I found her today at the park alone. She was mentally and physically unstable..."

"Physically? What do you mean?" Jaime asked concerned.

I hesitated before finishing, "...her dad beat her badly. I didn't want her over there anymore. You guys need to promise me that you won't bother her about it or ask about the bruises. I really don't want her being upset." I watched as their faces turned angry.

Tony stood from his seat and ran his fingers through his hair, "Lets kill that bastard."

Mike raises his hand, "I second that."

"I think it's a lovely idea." Jaime said through his teeth.

"Guys, we aren't killing anyone. Right now I want to focus on making her comfortable and helping her get back on her feet" I said as the guys nodded in acceptance. "Well we have school tomorrow so I'm going to crash. Goodnight fags"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Alyssa POV)

I unzipped my duffle bag in search for my pajamas. Ugh my face feels gross. I grabbed my PJ's and my facial cleanser and exited the bedroom in search for the bathroom.

I quietly walked down the hall, suddenly hearing muffled voices coming from the music room. I tip toed a little closer to the room to listen better.

"Let me finish turtle. Alyssa will be staying with us for a while. I found her today at the park alone. She was mentally and physically unstable..." Vic said hesitant.

"Physically? What do you mean?" Jaime asked concerned.

"...her dad beat her badly. I didn't want her over there anymore. You guys need to promise me that you won't bother her about it or ask about the bruises. I really don't want her being upset." Too late for that shit. I hate it that they have to know.

"Lets kill that bastard." Tony said in an angered voice.

"I second that." Mike said.

"I think it's a lovely idea." Jaime said angrily

"Guys, we aren't killing anyone. Right now I want to focus on making her comfortable and helping her get back on her feet" Vic said.

I left the doorway in search for the bathroom again. I hated making them worry. I don't want them to worry. I didn't want special treatment because I was broken.

I finally found the bathroom as I stepped in and slipped into my hello kitty pajamas and washed my face. I glanced at my many scars and scabs wishing I could feel the blade on my skin. I wanted to bleed out all of this pain inside of me.

I picked at one of the newer cuts, letting the blood flow out of my skin. I guess this is close as it gets.

I rinsed the blood off my arm after it stopped flowing and headed back to the bedroom. I turned the light off and slid under the sheets and blanket. Tears began to flow from my eyes. Tears of happiness and pain. I still hated everything about myself and how I'm treated by others including my dad. But I'm happy because there are four wonderful guys that care about me and are willing to take it all away.

Things are starting to look up.

I heard a light knock on the door, "It's me, Tony"

"Come in." I said in a raspy voice.

I stayed facing away from the door as he entered the room.

"I just came to see if you needed anything..." I'm sure he was.

"I'm fine" I said in a half sob.

I heard him walk closer to the bed, "Alyssa are you ok?" He said as he sat down on the bed.

I broke, "No..." I said rolling over and letting out a sob.

He quickly grabbed me into his arms and laid me onto his chest letting me cry. He stroked my hair and tried to calm me, "Let it all out pretty girl."

I cried until there were no more tears. I sat up and took a deep breath, "I'm sorry..."

"There is nothing to be sorry about. We all need a good cry every once in a while. I understand." He said sitting up beside me.

"I'm just a mess...I'm hoping things will look up for me soon..."

"Everything will be fine. You have us four awesome Mexicans by your side." He gave me a goofy grin as I giggled. "There's that pretty smile."

I don't know what it was about Tony. I felt like me and him had a connection. Not like Vic and I. I felt as if Tony was my brother figure. He seemed so caring.

"If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here." Tony said.

"I'm not in the mood for talking tonight...I'm going to bed now. Goodnight turtle." I said as he left the bed and he went out the room.

Not far after, I fell into a dream filled slumber.

This time they were good dreams.

----------------------------------------

Hi guys! This is the first chapter I haven't pre written. I hope it's good! And I hope you guys enjoyed. I tried updating as fast as possible this time! Tell me what you would like to see in this story please, comment or inbox. Love you guys <3