Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(ALYSSA POV)

The sound of the school bell rang through the classrooms signaling that it was lunch time. Thank god this day is halfway over. I gathered my books and headed out of the classroom quickly only to soon run into my amazing boyfriend.

"Hey sweetheart." Vic said kissing my nose.

"Hey handsome." I said as I grabbed his hand and began walking.

"I've never seen you so eager to get to lunch." Vic said being dragged behind me. Did he not know what day it is?"

"Nigga, it's taco day!" I hated the school lunch, but taco day had to be the best day. I used to not eat that much which I still kind of don't, but I have to eat around the guys so they don't question.

We finally made it to the lunch room and I spotted the other three Mexicans in line. I ran over to the line and skipped in front of them.

"Uhm excuse you!?" Jaime said in a sassy voice.

"Lady's first, I win." I said as I covered my tray and walked over to the tables.

I sat at our normal table and patiently waited for the guys. Aw man I forgot my juice. I stood up from the table and walked back towards the line before Melany stood up blocking my path. Oh my god not this bitch today. She looked me up and down in disgust and right before the words came out of her mouth, I stood up for myself.

"You better sit the fuck down." I said as her eyes went wide and she slowly sat down. Haha alright. That felt good. I guess that fight we had that day paid off. I will not take anymore of her shit.

I reached the back of the line and finally got my juice. All the boys already all made it at the table so I have to make sure my food isn't missing. I looked over at Vic whom I caught staring at me, but not in a creepy way. But in a loving way. It made my cheeks heat up as I returned his stare with a smile. I sat down in my seat and began to enjoy my tacos quietly as the boys goofed off.

"Oh Alyssa, I forgot to mention." Vic interrupted me from my quiet meal, "me and the boys have to take care of some errands after school so if you want to walk home so you don't have to be stuck with us then it's fine."

I know it sounds rude that he is making me walk, but he knows I love to take walks to make stress go away.

"Ok that's fine." I responded with a smile.

"Now don't party too hard young lady. If you touch my jack then your dead." Mike said trying to be serious.

"Well darn." I crossed my arms in fake pout.

The bell rang through the lunch room. I for real pouted at the fact that we had to go back to class. I gave all the boys a hug and Vic a kiss before heading to class. I'm just ready for the day to be over.

****

The final class of the day came to an end as I rushed out of the class and stepped foot on the sidewalk towards home. I slipped my headphones in and just got lost in thought. Thinking about how life started getting better because of Vic and the other boys. I've stopped bad habits, I've started eating normally, and I have a smile on my face.

Soon I found myself in the carport. Time flies when your in deep thought. I stepped into the house, leaving the door unlocked knowing the boys wouldn't be long.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed some clean pjs and headed to the bathroom for a nice hot shower. I turned the water onto steaming hot and striped down before stepping into the shower. I stood under the water for a while letting the warm water run all over my body making me relaxed.