Things To Know

Daisy Black is going to be interning under Bailey.

When Seth comes in, he'll be interning under Daisy. (So like s4 when Lexi comes in)

Leah is going to be a lawyer, she has her degree, and is going to be in her third year at her firm when Daisy is in her intern year and Seth is in his last year of college.

The reason for this is because she skipped a few years of studying along with Daisy and Seth, using their enhanced intelligence via the wolf gene to help each other study via the mind link.

Their pack bond so enhanced that they can now speak to one another telepathically without being in their wolf forms.

All THREE will be imprinting, I don't know on who, or even when, but they will imprint.

I was thinking that maybe I'd have Leah with someone like Cristina, would they go good together? I don't know.

Maybe Daisy with Amelia, or even Addison, totally not sure about her either.

Seth I'm thinking could go with either Jo Wilson or Lexie.

Like I said, I haven't completely decided just yet, and I am open to suggestions.

Also, Daisy likes knowing random things, for fun.

So she will spout out random facts much like FitzSimmons used to do.

Or for those who don't know that reference, Spencer Reid.