No Man's Land

(Opens seeing Meredith through a rain covered window into her bedroom)

MVO: Intimacy is a four-syllable word for, "Here are my heart and soul.

(Meredith is writing a check to Roseridge home for extended care)

MVO: Please grind them into a hamburger and enjoy."

(Meredith licks envelope)

MVO: It's both desired and feared,

(Izzie walks into the bathroom, George is in the shower)

MVO: difficult to live with...

George: Uh, excuse me! Excuse me!

(Izzie is brushing teeth and walks out)

MVO: ...and impossible to live without.

(George peeks out in the shower)

George: Is that my toothbrush?!

(Meredith is flipping through pictures and stops on one of the little girls in a wagon, with a man and woman standing around it)

MVO: Intimacy also comes attached to life's three R's: Relatives, romance and roommates.

(Izzie walks in wearing her underwear and t-shirt and brushing her teeth)

Izzie: Coffee?

MVO: There are some things you can't escape. And other things you just don't want to know.

Meredith (to Izzie): Hello, kitty.

(Seattle scenes)

(Screen flashes 4:30 am and siren wails in the background)

(Seattle Grace parking lot, everyone getting out of Meredith's jeep)

George: You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries.

Izzie: Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons.

George: You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower.

Izzie: Can you add it to your list, please?

George: What?!

Izzie: Tampons

Meredith: To the list, it's your turn.

George (yelling): I am a man! I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear.

Izzie: It doesn't bother me, ok? Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time. It's no big deal.

...

Daisy is seen smiling as she stands outside with her packmates chopping down some trees for wood later on in the year when it's dried out enough to burn.

It's always good to chop wood months to even a whole year in advance and let it dry out, before you burn it.

She stood outside in only cut off jean shorts and a sports bra (like usual when at home) swinging her axe at the tree.

Leah and Seth were kicking the soccer ball back and forth, in similar outfits (the same for Leah, minus the sports bra for Seth).

After she chopped a tree down, she got to work breaking it up into smaller pieces.

When she was completely finished chopping wood, she had a whole stack of wood.

Daisy: Alright guys, get this into the shed to dry out with the other piles of wood.