Raindrops keep falling on my head

Daisy's VO: "Surprises teach us that life is unpredictable, and that's what makes it so beautiful."

Daisy stared in silent shock as the surprise of her life met her eyes.

Daisy knew instantly, that things had just become too complicated. Not only was this woman Derek Shepherd's wife, but also her soul bonded.

It was as if she had been walking in a dark tunnel her whole life, with only a match to help light the way to the exit.

And whilst it was doable to find the exit with this match it would take a long time, then this woman comes in with a torch, and helps guide you through the tunnel and to the exit.

Whilst you don't need the torch necessarily, you value the torch with your life because it gives you the light to guide you through that darkness that was all encompassing.

Quite different from an imprint who is described as becoming the very gravity holding you down to Earth.

Both are described as beautiful feelings, similar and yet different in so many wonderful ways.

Daisy didn't know what to do anymore.

This woman had just single handedly ruined her best friend's relationship, and yet she couldn't help the feeling of wanting to be around her all the time that was her inhuman half trying to get close to its mate.

All Daisy could do is stand still and wait for the explosion of drama that was surely about to unfold.

What was her life anymore?

...

(Meredith is at a bar, doing shots)

MVO: To be a good surgeon, you have to think like a surgeon. Emotions are messy. Tuck them neatly away and step into a clean, sterile room where the procedure is simple. Cut, suture and close.

Joe: You look familiar. You been here before?

Meredith: Once. That worked out really well.

Joe: I know that look. It'll be one of two things. Either your boss is giving you hell or your boyfriend is. Which is it?

Meredith: Both.

MVO: But sometimes, you're faced with a cut that won't heal.

Meredith: My boyfriend is my boss, which was a problem. But not as big a problem as the fact that my boyfriend has a wife.

Joe: Tell you what, this one, it's on the house.

MVO: A cut that rips its stitches wide open.

(Derek, Daisy, and Addison in the lobby of the hospital)

Derek: Addison, what are you doing here?

Addison: Your hair's different.

Derek: A lot of things are different.

Addison: It's longer. I like it. It's very Russell Crowe.

(She tries to run her fingers through his hair but he moves back)

Derek: What are you doing here?

Addison: What are you doing here? You just pick up and leave everything? Your house, your practice, your friends? You had a life in Manhattan.

Derek: Had.

Addison: And now you have a girlfriend in Seattle. She seems sweet.

Derek: The ice you're on. Thin.

Addison: She's young. That whole wide-eyed, ooh he's-a-brain-surgeon thing happening, but still sweet. Which was what you were going for, right? The anti-Addison?

Perspective On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara