Update 4

So, I've decided that Seth will be with Jo Wilson.

Cristina is with Leah, they'll meet in season 2. So don't worry.

Though their relationship along with Seth and Jo's will start out as friendships, eventually transforming into relationships.

Seth's relationship to Jo will be the longest friendship that a wolf has ever had with their imprint(besides Quil since he has to wait a full 16 years) especially since they're around the same age.

But they will eventually become a couple. You all have to remember that the wolves continue to look like the same age as when they shifted.

So they all have somewhat of a baby face.

Plus they age slowly, even if they don't continuously shift.

And Daisy's inhuman gene also factors into her aging slowly as well.

Daisy will be with Amelia definitely, she'll also have a relationship with Addison, now I don't know if it'll be poly, I will try, but once again, I am keeping quite a few things, like major plot points, canon.

Addison will still leave, but she'll keep in contact with Daisy, the two need each other, in more ways than just romantic.

Maybe when Addison continues to visit for cases or when she comes back in s19, they will finally be together.

Which means No Jake!

Sorry for all the Addison/Jake shippers, but Addison will remain single during her time at the private practice, well, she'll date, but nothing too serious.

Now Henry on the other hand, he was adopted by Addison originally in the show Private practice, and Jake helped Addison raise him.

In my story, Henry will be the biological son of Addison and Daisy, after a steamy one-night stand when Daisy helps out with a case in Los Angeles(case won't be covered, mostly just her time with Addison) and that's what truly brings Addison back to Seattle. To raise the baby together.

Others also want to know about Amelia's son Scout, again, he will be born to Amelia and Daisy, which means a separate face claim for him, other children will probably be born, and the three will eventually become a poly ship, but that isn't until much later on in the story.

So we'll see two separate story lines on Daisy's relationships, and how both react to sharing a lover, and then eventually Amelia and Addison's relationship transforming from a sisterhood to a romantic relationship.