Hard Day's Night

Meredith VO: The game. They say either a person has what it takes to play, or they don't. My mother was one of the greats. Me, on the other hand...I'm kinda screwed.

Daisy VO: All my life I've been different, and after standing as a witness for the Cullen coven to protect my twin brother's imprint, I'm looking for something new. I joined the army, gained some awesome powers, and now I want to complete my dream of helping people. Hopefully I don't screw it up.

(Meredith wakes up on the couch and pulls a blanket off a naked man on the floor, wrapping it around herself. She hits him with a pillow and he grunts, waking up. He lifts up her bra.)

Man: This...is...?

Meredith: (grabbing it, smiling) Humiliating on so many levels. You have to go.

Man: (sitting up) Why don't you just come back down here and we'll pick up where we left off?

Meredith: No, seriously. You have to go, I'm late. Which isn't what you want to be on your first day of work, so

Man: So, ah, you actually live here.

Meredith: No.

Man: Oh.

Meredith: Yes. Kind of.

Man: (dressing) Oh. It's nice. Little dusty. Odd. But it's nice. So how do you kind of live here?

Meredith: I moved two weeks ago from Boston, it was my mother's house, I'm selling it.

Man: Oh, I'm sorry.

Meredith: For what?

Man: You said was.

Meredith: Oh! My mother's not dead, she's - you know what, we don't have to do the thing.

Man: Oh. We can do anything you want.

Meredith: No, the thing, exchange the details, pretend we care...look, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower, okay, and when I get back down here, you won't be here, so, um, goodbye...um...

Man: Derek.

Meredith: (they shake hands) Derek. Right. Meredith.

Derek: Meredith.

Meredith: Yeah. (he comes closer, she backs away) Mm-hmm.

Derek: Nice meeting you.

Meredith: Bye Derek (smiling and fleeing for the stairs).

...

(Daisy is seen in her own house, making coffee and breakfast consisting of eggs and bacon, with chocolate muffins in a tin to take into work.

Footsteps come down the stairs and two people join Daisy at the table. Her fellow packmates, the Clearwater siblings.)

Seth: Morning Alpha, Leah.

Leah: Morning Alpha, Seth.

Daisy: morning you guys. There's eggs, bacon, and I made some chocolate muffins, leave the ones in the three separate tins to take with you to school or work. (Daisy said pointing to the tins.)

Seth/Leah: Cool.

(The three eat in relative silence as it was pretty early in the morning. Then they're seen walking outside to where three separate motorcycles sat. The three waves goodbye before they were off to their separate jobs/school buildings.)

(Cut to Meredith leaving the house. Derek is presumably gone. Panning shoots over the city as Meredith drives to work. Meredith enters a room filled with other interns as a doctor talks.)