Winning a battle, losing a war

Once again three wolves chase a couple of vampires.

The vampires are running for their immortal lives, very scared about these big wolves that came out of nowhere.

They'd heard that these were the Cullen's personal guard dogs.

It didn't take long for the three wolves to rip this group of vampires apart.

It was only a bit past midnight when they got home and went to bed.

...

Meredith's in bed. It's 4:37am and it's raining.

Meredith VO: We live our lives on the surgical unit. Seven days a week, fourteen hours a day. We're together more than we're apart - aaah! (Izzie is standing at the foot of her bed)

Izzie: George's room is bigger than mine.

Meredith gets up but trips and falls flat on her face. She limps away.

Meredith VO: After a while -

Izzie: I have more clothes, I should have a bigger room.

Meredith VO: the ways of residency -

George: I got here first.

Izzie: It's Meredith's house, she should decide.

Meredith VO: become the ways of life.

George: My room is like, two inches bigger than yours!

Izzie: You have a bigger closet!

George: So? Why is everything always a competition? I -

Meredith VO: Number one: always keep score. (Izzie and George argue in the background while she looks for clean clothes) Number two: do whatever you can to outsmart the other guy.

George: ...put your clothes somewhere else!

Izzie: Everywhere else is filled with Meredith's mom's boxes.

George: Meredith? When is your mom coming back to town anyway? Because maybe we can put her boxes in storage.

Izzie: Or unpack a few things, make this place a little more homey. Maybe some throw pillows and lamps, a few paintings.

George: Oh, paintings would be nice.

Izzie: Yeah! You have all this amazing stuff just packed away. In the back hall, I found this box with like a hundred tapes of your mother performing these amazing medical procedures.

George: Really? We should watch them. Meredith, you want to watch - (Meredith's door slams in their faces; a moment later, it re-opens. Meredith takes Izzie's coffee and shuts the door again)

George: Meredith, do you want some privacy?

Meredith slumps against the other side of the door, holding her coffee.

Meredith VO: Number three? Don't make friends with the enemy.

Cut to Bailey and Shepherd standing on a street corner.

Daisy comes by joining them, though she pulls up on a motorcycle on the street corner.

Daisy: Hey Dr. B, Shep.

Bailey: Daisy, I see You're riding your death trap once again.

Derek: Hello again Daisy.

Derek: Morning Dr. Bailey.

Bailey: (holding up a hand) Shut up.

Derek: You realise that I'm an attending and you're only a resident? So you work for me, right?