Shake your groove thing

Daisy, Seth, and Leah were positive that this vampire was one that liked to kill for fun, and not just for hunger.

I mean, this vampire obviously didn't care about age, race, or gender.

They killed a four year old for God's sake!

So it was hunting time.

And this time, since it was in the city, Daisy called in the big guns.

Her old team.

She put them in charge of finding the vampire for her, and then she asked them to tell her where they were so that her and her pack could go and rip them apart.

Obviously she gave them everything she knew about the killer.

They'd known about her wolf side since she accidentally got very angry after someone had hurt Simmons, she tore the man apart in her wolf form, she couldn't control her anger.

She doesn't regret killing the man, but she does regret getting so angry that she shifted.

But they accepted her for who she was.

And for that, she'll always be grateful.

But enough of that problem.

She has another one, today, she'd be on an actual case.

Pulled away from the safety of her pit, and she was a little worried.

She hasn't been given a real case.

Under an attending she hadn't really worked with before.

And to say she wasn't nervous would be a bit of a lie.

Daisy Vo: “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.” – Roger Crawford. This is a quote I try to live by. Let's see how well the day goes.

...

(Meredith sitting on the floor in her shower)

Meredith Voiceover (MVO): Remember when you were a kid and your biggest worry was, like, if you'd get a bike for your birthday, or if you get to eat cookies for breakfast. Being an adult? Totally overrated.

(Cut to Meredith walking to the Nursing Home)

MVO: I mean, seriously, don't be fooled by all the hot shoes and the great sex and the no parents anywhere telling you to do. Adulthood is responsibility.

Caretaker: The lawyer has been managing the estate with a limited power of attorney, but your mother's Alzheimer's is advancing. So, while she's still lucid enough to consent, she needs to sign everything over to you.

Meredith: Me?

MVO: Responsibility, it really does suck.

Meredith: (raspy) Look, I haven't slept in 48 hours. I'm getting my first shot at heart surgery this morning. I'm missing rounds. Are you sure there isn't anybody here, or the attorney...? I mean, do I really have to be the one to handle this?

Caretaker: We're talking about her estate, her finances, her medical care. You really want to leave her life in someone else's hands? She's your mother.

MVO: Really, really sucks.

(Cut to O.R. where the heart surgery is taking place)

MVO: Adults have to be places and do things and earn a living and pay the rent. And if you're training to be a surgeon, holding a human heart in your hands... Hello! Talk about responsibility.

(We see Meredith closing her eyes and dozing off for a second. Her hand squeezes the heart she's holding)

Burke: What was that Dr. Grey?