Update

Alright so far we have one love interest decided.

Leah x Cristina has been decided and will be meeting sometime during the first three seasons. I haven't decided which episode just yet, but I'll throw it in there when needed. It will probably be before the whole Burke failed marriage, but they won't get together until after the failed wedding.

Now, we still haven't decided between

Seth x Jo or Seth x Lexie (please vote on this soon)

Daisy x Addison or Daisy x Amelia (neither has been decided, but I'm leaning more towards Amelia since once she comes she stays.)

Let me know what you want to see though.

Another thing that I want to address, I'm leaning more towards how I want to wrist the wolves and how they can continue their line whilst making sure their wolf gene is passed down to their children and I have decided that since their periods immediately stopped once they shifted (lucky them) that once a month during their time when they had periods, they have what's called a rut (this won't be seen too much in the story until late) and they grow dicks for about 4-7 days a month.

This also makes them moodier and horny during that time.

This happens for all wolves, they have a rut and it's when they're most fertile. They knot as well, ensuring pregnancy, but they can avoid knots by pulling out before hand(which will probably be seen for the first few months before a pregnancy can happen.)

Now that we've discussed this, people will eventually start to find out about the wolves, and Daisy being an agent eventually.

Each one will find out soon enough. In different ways.

The first to probably find out about Daisy being a wolf will probably be Meredith.