Enough is enough

Daisy VO: "Those that go searching for love, only manifest their own lovelessness. And the loveless never find love, only the loving find love. And they never have to seek for it." Mark Twain

Seth dropped his taco. Never expecting that answer.

Leah's eyes were wide in shock.

Seth and Leah: What? How? when? where? Who is it?

Daisy smiled seeing them so eager to know about her soul bonded.

Neither had imprinted just yet, so they were excited to know about her inhuman side's other half.

They knew that Daisy wasn't too keyed into the idea of gaining a soul bonded, not after what happened with Lincoln.

Daisy literally felt like a part of her was ripped away when Lincoln died.

He was the only exception when it came to guys.

She had always fallen in love with woman, the thought of dating a guy repulsed her.

But with Lincoln it had been different. Probably the soul bond at work.

Hell, she still wears the ring he was going to propose to her with on a necklace around her neck every day.

Unconsciously she raised her hand to fiddle with it.

Daisy: Alright, calm down you two.

Seth: Sorry.

Leah: Yeah, but really, who is she? What does she look like?

Leah assumed it was a woman because Daisy promised to never date a guy again after Lincoln.

Daisy: Well this is where it gets ultra complicated.

Seth: What? Why? Did she not accept the bond? Does she even know about the bond?

Daisy: No, her name is Addison, she is a double board certified doctor. 38 or 39 I'm guessing. She's a redhead with blue eyes. It's complicated because the woman that Derek is married to... Yeah that's Addison. So not only is she married, which in all honesty, not for much longer, even if she does try and fix it with him, he's in love with Meredith and they have a real connection. But anyways, what I'm saying is, the woman who is the other half to my inhuman side, she singlehandedly uprooted my best friend's relationship. Who knows how long it'll take Meredith to recover from this?

Leah: Yeah, that does seem pretty complicated.

Seth: Well, how about you just befriend her for now, tell Meredith what happened. She should understand after you tell her that you have no choice in who you bond with. Right?

Seth asked innocently.

Daisy shared that same innocent quality as she smiled and nodded.

Daisy: You're right, thanks Seth.

Leah sighed. She loved her two packmates, but sometimes they try and see the best in everyone and they get hurt because of it.

She hoped for Daisy's sake, that this doesn't go up in smoke.

Daisy then made herself a plate and ate dinner with her pack.

But just before she was going to go to bed, she got a call from a drunk Meredith asking her to pick her up from the bar and drive her home.

Daisy sighed as she got up and packed a change of clothes and her pager, just knowing that she'll end up going to Meredith's home and get stuck there somehow.

Daisy drove to the bar, saw the bartender waving her over to collect two drunk doctors.

Daisy easily lifted up Cristina first, she walked her towards her car, and sat her down in the back and handed her a bucket so she didn't puke on her floors.