Update 2

I have decided who is going to be with who.

After careful deliberation my decision is final. At least for two of the ships.

So it looks like it's going to be...

Leah and Cristina, like usual.

They won't meet until later on.

Maybe towards the end of this season or the beginning of the next. We'll see. It takes careful timing for these things.

Now, Daisy is going to be with Amelia. And here are my reasons.

Amelia is introduced in Season 7, specifically episode 3. She is someone who has so many ups and downs and always has trouble with love that I believe someone as steady and supportive as Daisy will help balance her out.

Now I also know that a lot of you were hoping for Addison, but the main reason for not going through with this plan is mostly because Addison leaves for the private practice, and I'm planning to take this story and go for the long haul.

I've started stories for Addison but I can never work out exactly how I want to do them.

And Daisy can't be moving to LA mostly because her pack is in Seattle and they need her.

Now I know you'll all be going on about how Cristina leaves in Season 10, and the way I'll be writing her exit may be different.

Leah will probably be going with her, because by that time they'll have a relationship.

Seth is the only one not decided.

Now I'm leaning more towards Jo, mostly because she'd be someone easy to write for.

But then again there is the beautiful love story with Alex that I don't want to taenish.

So maybe them two will date and then when Alex leaves Seth can date her.

Mostly have Seth be her best friend. Cause again, Imprints don't always have to be romantic.

For Lexie, she obviously dies, and I don't know if I'm going to change that or not.

Lexie and Mark's relationship was epic and I don't know if it's something I want to rewrite.

Lexie's death is also a mile stone for Meredith and Maggie's relationship.

As soon as Maggie comes and says she's Meredith's sister, all Meredith can think about is Lexie, and how accepting Maggie's sister ship would be like replacing Lexie. The one she lost.

Now there is always more options, but that's what I'm sticking with for now.