Part 11 / Empty promises part 2

Being able to call and send letters to Sce was definitely comforting. Sure you couldn't communicate all of the time but it was better than not having any communication and being scared wether he's okay or not.

On his missions he would describe them and tell you just how much he missed you.

All of the letters had sweet words and stories. It was definitely nice to read them while he was away and it made up for the distance between them.

.

.

.

The next letter you got was when Ace was in Alabasta. You immediately got excited over finding the letter and once you got to your room you immediately opened it so then you could read what he said.

My firefly.

Im finally in Alabasta. I think that I'm getting closer to finding Blackbeard. Apparently he was here but if not I have an idea on where he would be.

Alabasta is a desert island and I would be lying if my devil fruit didn't make it worse.

I saw my brother with his new crew. I've told you about Luffy right? Well he has a wonderful crew who im sure can take care of his childish behavior.

I've told him all about you as well. He seemed pretty interested and im sure he would love to meet you. I'm sure you would as well right?

I haven't seen him in forever so it was great to actually see him trying to achieve his dream. Only Luffy could be confident about being king of the pirates with a small crew.

I really hope your okay. I know I left abruptly but it was for a for a good reason, firefly.

I promise I'll be done with my mission soon. I'll come back to you and never leave again.

As soon as I get back I'll spend as much time with you as I possibly can. Though I'm sure that pops will throw a party but I'll stay with you as much as I can, my love.

From Ace.

You honestly couldn't wait to see your boyfriend again. He always only added the good in his letters but it always made you hopeful for his return.

You open the bottom drawer in your bedside table. You grab a box and place it on your lap before opening it and sighing.

Every letter or present or literally anything that meant something to you and his relationship.

Before you put the letter into the box you notice something or two things in the envelope.

You reopen it and pull out two bead bracelets that match his necklace.

You have a bittersweet smile as you put on the bracelets. You always took interest in his necklace and you always seemed to like it and now he decided to find bracelets that looked the same.

Now we can match..

You place the letter into the box. Theres a lot of little things in there and a few are little drawings you made.

You haven't told him about these drawings but from your own memory you drew the both of them. As well as other crew members, including thatch.

As soon as he came back you had decided that you would show him. You wanted to put them in a letter but you decided to keep it a secret until he came back as a little surprise for him.