The Morning

Greedy

Greedy ...

I was still greedy for him.

I was standing, hands pressed on the counter waiting for my coffee to be ready enough to pour out. I was still wearing his black shirt, clamed up the first and last button only and pulled up a messy bun. I was lazy.

Last night was awfully erotic. I blushed and a giggle escaped from my lips remembering it all. My throat was little ichy due to all the screaming and yet I woke up horny and greedy for more.
What else do you expect from me waking up next to naked Noah the Knight ?
I controlled my ass off from waking up that human sized bunny. Last night he was a growling hungry beast and now in the morning, a beautiful innocent bunny. His duality was enough to turn me on. I admit, I loved to watch him sleep. It was like a hobby , a muse.

I heard steps behind me. I didn't bother to look back to see who was it , I knew. He pulled the chair and sat down. I took the kettle and poured out the coffee in two mugs. I took them and set them on table. Noah had his hands folded on the table and head down. The man wasn't wearing anything but his sweatpants, still sleepy. His hair messy and back full of red scratches showing last night's event. He looked up , those raven doe eyes were bridge of my sanity and insanity.

He smiled. " Good morning love ", he said in that sleepy yet husky voice.
That's it , I don't care about anything anymore , I'm not getting out of this house without an orgasms atleast.
I think morning sex should be put up as a daily ritual now.

He took his mug and started sipping his coffee. Gosh , I'm obsessed with his lips. I went behind him and wrapped my hands around his neck.

" Goodmorning ", I purred kissing his neck. I saw my art on his neck and kissed each of them. God , how much I love wrecking this man. I loved putting up my marks on him so everybody would know who he belonged to. I wasn't the only one with that mentality though, Noah's bites were as artistic and addictive. I was far more edible to him than he was for me. The man was five times taller and more huge than I was. I creased my fingers on his well-built chest , his abs and torso. I can't believe this man was mine.

" Well someone woke up horny. ", he said sipping his coffee.

" What can I say Knight , you weren't hard enough to numb my legs yesterday. ", I taunted , lying through my teeth. Even though it was hard walking around , I was still greedy for him.

He pulled me to his lap. I was so glad I was wearing nothing but my panty and his shirt. My cleavage was visible. " Seven fucking rounds and you're still greedy. Not my fault you can't get enough of me. ", he said looking directly into my eyes.
This man knew me too well.

" I can never get enough of you Noah Knight. Not in this birth at least. ", I said seductively creasing my fingers on his nipples and chest.

He smiled and attached his forehead to mine. He said " I have a huge crush on you Abhaya Knight." I was taken aback by his words but loved it so much when he put his surname to mine.