To His Surprise

Angry

Angry...

I was so angry , I wanted to kill Logan. The boy had crossed all his limits and needed to be put in his rightful place. I was going to break his bones. I lost myself in agression again but I didn't care , it was a routine anyway. I hadn't had a gym day since I got back and this was a good workout. I was going to break his jaw until I was stopped.

" Hey ! "

A girl shouted at me and gripped my elbow while I was beating Logan. The boy had crossed his limits and needed to be taught a lesson.

I looked back to see who had the audacity to shout at me , to stop me, Noah Freaking Knight.

As I looked back , I couldn't believe my eyes.
It was her.
The girl I met on the plane. Those light brown eyes had turned dark and held so much anger. When I looked at her clearly , she stumbled back but masked herself again.

I never realized the girl who was scared on the flight held so much strength in her. In one go, she shoved me to the wall and gripped me by my collar.
She growled at me.
"What the hell is wrong with you ?"

I was in shock , utterly surprised and confused at the same time. I couldn't form words.
I did not bother to answer her , it's none of her business. I realised how tiny she was and yet could wield so much strength. I was calm and steady by then. Which again, was unusual.

I could hear the crowd's gasps. The realisation hit me , a little girl just stopped me in one go. Who does she think she is ? I gripped my palms around her wrists and told her to stay out but she didn't budge. Rather her grip got tighter in each passing second.

Woah !

She pointed out to me how badly Logan was hurt and that he would drop dead if I continued.

Until Dean entered the scene and asked what was happening. Her gripped loosened and she let go of me.
Her eyes held so much intensity.
I could still feel her tiny wrists against my palms. I didn't realise the closeness until she marched to Jeremiah and snatched her bag. I could finally breathe normally.
She practically ordered us to take Logan to the nurse.

Does she know who she's ordering around so damn casually , who she's talking to ? Who she shoved and growled at ?
No , it was evident.
She's new here , she's a student. It made sense , her being on the plane to London. She was here for Rivendell.

I saw her running to her class. I couldn't take my eyes off. She wore cream cargos and black sweatshirt. I could portray her thin waist.
I could still smell her. Sandal wood , just like in the plane.
Almost addictive. Almost.
Even after she disappeared, my eyes were still stuck there in the same direction.

" Dear Lord , what was that ? Too bold, brave and strong for her tiny self ", Aaron exclaimed.

Jeremiah said with sincerity, " I have to admit, She was scary in a way. "