Unfamiliar Sensations

Earlier in the cafeteria

I was munching my sandwiches. Mabel and Ruth looked at me and laughed.

" What ? Do I have something on my face ?! ", I asked and took out my phone from my pocket opening the camera in selfie mode to look at myself. I looked decent enough.

" Nothing. You can't put up with your anxious self , can you ? ", Ruth asked.

" Am I that transparent ? ", I asked taking another bite of my sandwich.

" Yes sweetie. You're practically stress eating. Tell us what happened now or we're bunking the whole day. ", Mabel said looking at me suspiciously.

One thing that was clear living with her is that she does what she says.
I had no choice but to tell them everything. It wasn't like I didn't want to share it, I needed someone to talk to and get this weight off my chest. But this didn't feel like the right time.
I proceeded to tell them the whole event.

" You fucking what ?! ", Mabel cried out with wide eyes and a small grin. She reminded me of that wicked-grin guy at the moment.

" She's a freaking butt-kicking ninja. She stopped that 6 - 7 feet tall sexy guy !! ", Ruth replied with a laugh.

Well , he was awfully gorgeous and those raven eyes are breathtaking I'd admit. But I'll keep those thoughts to myself.

" I'm not a ninja. I've had training in Krav Maga and Self Defence , that's all And that bastard punched that poor boy 23 times in a row. ", I said rolling my eyes.

" Krav what ? Anyway , you were counting? This is the first day Abby. First Freaking Day and you're shining already. Your layers are peeling off babe. You're a baddie. Not the goodie girl I thought you were. ", Mabel exclaimed dramatically.

" I'm a good girl. That doesn't mean I'm defenceless. And being a little short tempered doesn't mean I'm not good. And I have a habit of counting when my emotions rise.
I'm a good girl. You get that in your head. ", I stated warningly.

" That doesn't explain why you're stress eating though. ", Mabel replied sipping her coke.

" I put myself as a target. I gained unwanted attention. I got myself in trouble !! I should be engrossed in my studies and getting that Academic Validation. But here I am involving myself with a Raven eyed , oh-so gorgeous bad guy ! ", I said. I knew I messed up big time. I shouldn't have mentioned the last part.

" Gorgeous guy huh ? ", Mabel teased me with a smirk on her face.

" Oh Shut Up ", I told her rolling my eyes.

" You won't be in trouble Abby. You have us and it isn't a big deal ", Ruth said calmly rubbing her hand against mine.

" Yes sweetie. We're kissing each other's asses and standing by each other's side for the next three years now. It's a deal and an unbreakable one . I got you. I'm here. Tell me , wanna break someone's nose or kick someone's ass ? Want me to take your place as The Abhaya Kallam ? I can do it .", Mabel reassured me.