Turned On ?!

Not so brave now...

Earlier she had been shouting and yelling at me to let her go. I held my palm against her mouth and told her to shut up. My harshness silenced her almost instantly. She didn't dare to utter a word after. I liked it , the little control I could grip on while she was around.

I just wanted to know what had happened in the cafeteria. I grew angry when other boys started to click her pictures. It made me angry and mad. I dragged her out as fast as I could. I don't know why but I didn't like the fact that some other guy could click her pictures.

Above all, after that slap if she stood there for a minute more , Monica would have made an even messier situation. She would have made herself look like a victim. Abby would have a hell of a time here.

I hated it that I couldn't let her be alone. I should have let her suffer just like the others. Let her get in trouble if she wanted to. Let her sort it out herself. I was no one to interfere and heck , I wouldn't waste my energy to even pay attention if it'd be someone else.

As elite Rivendell was , it was also treacherous. Because of it's status , criminal lords and mobsters sent their kids here. Students here are as menacing as elegant and rich they looked.

That's why I bullied and kept people here under control. I knew what power money had and how dangerous rich people can be. No student here would get justice or punished. I had to be the villain to maintain discipline. Criminals as well as Virtuous Students gathered here. Rivendell was unsafe if you didn't look out for yourself.

And that's exactly what Abby was getting into. She'd make herself a target. She'll get herself hurt being too bold here. Heroes don't survive here. Others will toy her around and break her. And I couldn't let that happen.

I was mad. I was annoyed. The fact that this girl had quite an impact on me in such a short period of time. I barely knew her. As a matter of fact, I got to know her name today.
I hated how ineffective I was around her.

Unknowingly, I poured an ounce of my frustration on her.

"Considering yourself a warrior I see. Bossing around. How dare you shout at me like that ? ", I practically growled. I couldn't help but continue. All coming out harsher than I had intended. I wanted to scare her. I wanted her to know her place so much. I wanted her to know she has no impact on me , that she was no-one above ordinary. That she was not special.

Gripping over my self control as much as I could, feeling it slipping away little by little. I continued even though a part of me knew I should let her go right now. I gripped her neck slowly. I traced her shoulders unknowingly , my palm burned and longed to touch her skin. It was more fair than mine, far more soft and delicate. I liked my hands on her neck, being in control of the situation.
Almost addictive. Almost.