Her Flight

Damn it !!

Damn it !!..

I've been overthinking the shit Amy said.
Again !
If there was a Noble prize or Olympic game on overthinking, I would win every time and effortlessly.
Lose my tag , over my dead brain cells.

My life has been a mess , it is a mess.
I refuse to fall. It took me alot to runaway from it all , leaving it all behind for a new start.
Darn it ! No , No.
I'm not running away.

I calmed myself and picked up the book , The Book Thief. Have I read it over hundreds of times ? The answer is a Yes. I love rereading books , especially classics. Like Fyodor Dostoyevsky , Charles Dickens , Albert Camus , Jane Austen , Emily Bronte , Franz Kafka. Poems of Stevie Smith , Mary Oliver , Emily Dickinson, Whitney Hanson and many more.

I also have books by Holly Black , Ana Huang , Holly Jackson , Penelope Doughlous and H.D. Carlton and so on.
As much as I dope in soft and hopeless romantics, I'm a whore for Dark romantics too.
Who doesn't want a morally grey man to stalk you , obsess over you , possessive for you , showing how you belong to them and they belong to you, spoiling you not only with luxury but lots of sex and kisses and orgasms.
And above all , they can't see their woman hurt or in pain.
The danger , the mystery , the trauma and the thrill in them.
Uff , uff , uff ...
I'd like a red flag who's a green for me and me only , a villain but a goddamn lover.
I never preferred prince charming for myself , for others yes , absolutely , keep it healthy for them.

But for me, No. I've always been unhealthy. I wanted to be passionately desired and unconditionally loved . I wanted to be obsessed over , to be devoted .
The one that ruins the innocence out of me and completely bends my sanity. I wanted a scarred knight. I wanted to be a hope , a home , a safe place for him.

But , but , but , I can excuse murders and lies and the danger , but I draw the line at cheating and domestic violence.

Damn it, I have a serious problem !

I started reading the book. I wanted to distract myself from overthinking and fantasizing. That's the last thing I should get myself into.

A person put a bag on the seat next to me. I thought I was going to sit alone but the universe has always been against me. As I turned I saw a man , like an actual masculine man.
His aura , gloomy.
He had a mask on , black.
The man wore everything black. Black boots , black tshirt , black cargos, watch - black , his headphone hanging on his neck - black , his bag - black , hairs were black too.

As I looked up , did my breathing stop ? A definite yes.
Eyes , the most amazing part of human beings.
Raven freaking eyes.
Dark raven eyes.
He's jaw , sharp enough to slice me even though he had a mask.
I had never seen a man like him.

He sat there beside me. I shrunk myself , don't ask me why.
My heartbeat was on acceleration, I begged Tesla to help me in that. I couldn't breathe like a normal person.