Suspicious Stability

With ease

With ease....

My days were passing by with ease. Peaceful and unbothered.
Almost as I had planned , Almost.
No one came after me following my first day's events. No one taunted me or fought with me or made any sort of nonsense ado. Maybe I frightened everyone on that day. Quite an entry I made as a newbie. I don't regret it though, not even a bit. As a matter of fact , I loved it. I don't have to put up with anyone , nor their drama.

However , I do get glares and obvious avoidance. That girl , Monica and her friends , and many other girls throw daggers at me , like they would claw my face off if they could. Most of the students, especially boys avoid me and my friends. As if we're Madusa and they'd be turned to stone statues if they even look at us.

Nevertheless, the first row of every lecture we attend is always half empty.
Damn , a girl can definitely get used to this.
Perhaps I scared them a little bit too much. But freaky fudges , I liked it a lot. I was getting on the track as I had mapped out , with Mabel and Ruth by my side. I'm so glad I didn't drag them into trouble because of my stupidity and temper. But now they're stuck with me.

The tranquility was almost doubtful but I didn't entertain second thoughts. I tried to avoid over-scrutinizing about sudden perfection.

I trusted it as far as I could throw it.
Expect the unexpected.

What bothered me like a needle was him. For the love of Barbossa , the noxious amount of eye contacts. In the middle of lectures , cafeteria , garden , or the courtyard. I could sense his presence almost immediately when he entered. I ignored his existence and avoided trouble.

Apparently, him and his friends are the Elite group in Rivendell. They were privileged. Everyone feared and obeyed him.
What a nepo !!

The guy practically beats a new person everyday like it's a routine.
He fights and bullies everyone. He orders around like everyone is his servant.
Thankfully he has some humility in front of females. He respects Professor Geller a lot though. That's the only common lecture we have after all. I wouldn't be surprised either. Emily Geller is beautiful , compassionate and kind. Her voice is deep dreamy and soft but held authority. Her lectures are unfortunately my favourite.

Him and his shitty friends usually sit on the last row where we sat that day. No one sits there , the entire row is kept empty just for them. Even if there are no seats left for the students, even if they don't appear the entire lecture , no one dares to sit there. That's why they all stared at us that day.

Even though I sat in front , I could feel his eyes digging holes in the back of my head. Or maybe it's my imagination.

_______________________________________

While me and my friends strolled around the mesmerizing garden in Rivendell, we encountered two girls ; Diana and Ashlyn. They needed help in organizing the freshers party. Or quote - unquote by Ashlyn , 'orientation party'.
We became friends quickly. They were seniors but from different fields. Diana was pursuing Law and Ashlyn was pursuing Medicine. They were a year ahead of us and they were roommates.
After that encounter, we all became cafeteria buddies.

Diana had dark blond hairs reaching her lower shoulders. She has big amber eyes like of a teddy bear. She has a model-like figure. Perfect curves and slim waist. Diana was carefree, talkative and was pron to be reckless. She was an extrovert. She loved cars and bikes. Someone similar to my exceptional interest.
She and Ashlyn had the perfect british accent. Mine apparently changed every week. Mabel and Ruth had a typical american accent. Diana and Ashlyn were born and brought up in London while Ruth was from New Jersey and Mabel from Washington D.C.

Ashlyn was pursuing medicine. She has Hazel eyes and a slim-fit figure. She is mostly quiet. Opposite to Diana. I highly doubted that if they weren't for roommates , they'd ever be friends. She was introvert. Did not speak until and unless it was necessary. She was observant , calm and mostly composed. She's a different kind of beautiful.

It was a small group. Canteen group to be precise. Things couldn't get better...

_______________________________________

" So , you'll get your paisa every Saturday , twenty pounds to each of you. On sundays you'll be paid hourly. I have only two workers and a chef , my daughter - Vidhisha , my son - Ravi  and the chef - Ganesh . " , instructing non chantilly Mr.Thakur , the owner of the cafe.

" Yes , Yes , We know. You gave a thesis on the first day , Mr.T and we remember it all too well. We're not children you know. ", Mabel rolled her eyes.

" And please , don't make out in the bathroom or the backdoor. Sex on the table is out of the question. " , Mr.Thakur pleaded.

" Oh my god , No . We would never. Eww ! ", I almost vomited on the thought.

" Well " , he side-eyed Ravi.
" Warnings are better. Anyway, get to work. And Mabel , drop the attitude while attending customers ."

I huffed and Mabel rolled her eyes.

" That's why I have Abby. She'll be the one taking the orders. "

Mr.Thakur laughed and shook his head. It's not even been four days and he's spoiling us.
Privileged ! Ahhh , that's what it feels like.
Mr.Thakur was too casual with us , and treated us like his own people at some point. What do you expect from an Indian ? Rather than splitting or lowering the wages , he gave us both equal twenty.

The work was more decent than we thought. Taking orders , arranging the utensils and cleaning the tables , mopping the floors and helping Ganesh uncle.

Apparently , Vidhisha and Ravi are moving to India next month. Mr.Thakur needed workers for the cafe after that. At first , I thought he'd deny having two girls up for the job. I insisted on splitting the wages but he insisted on giving us both equal wages without lower or splitting. He needed two workers anyway. Vidhisha and Ravi would teach us until they leave.
Making different sorts of coffees and shakes and softies , etc.

The cafe was bright and spacious. Yellow curtains and cream walls , doodles of coffee mugs everywhere. Brown tables and scented candles in the middle of each of them. Small book shelf on the corner. The place was heaven and peaceful. I could spend hours with an ich.

Things are finally going perfect. A group of friends , a good side job and no fuss in college. Things are finally under my control.
And I will not let anyone fuck up the flow.

Hola,

Thank You for reading my story. I'm a new and peachy writer. Ignore my mistakes even though I've checked a couple of hundred times.
Do not forget to vote.
Do comment or drop suggestions.

Adios Amigos