Chapter: 1 (Mangaka)

(Story teller POV)

In a faraway land in a restaurant. Their is a town. Where a warrior enjoying his Raman Noodles. suddenly someone come inside the Shop. They yell his name loudly. 

???:Ayush-sann......

Someone call him. He turn back by having half noodles in his mouth and He saw some familiar faces. It was Chaeyoung and tzuyu. I eat my noodles and greet the girls.

Ayush-san:(Slurrrp) Hey Chaeyoung, Tzuyu. Long time no see.

Both run towards me and grab my collar. start crying out.

Both: Ayush sannnn...TT

In a scared tone i replied.

Ayush: Yo....??? Calm down girls, what happens?

Tzuyu: Ayush-san we need your help.

Chaeyoung: Demon lord attack to our castle and he kidnapped Dahyun.

Me: What....?

Tzuyu: Please save Dahyun.

Ayush: What how dare he to kidnap my precious Dahyun. He'll regret for action. Don't worry girls I'll save her. (Slurpppp) ummmyammm let go girls.

He toss a gold coin to owner and all three of them exit from the restaurant. Ayush-san told girls to stay back. Both of them stand back. He just do some hand sign and create a summon circle. A big Jeongyeon ostrich answer his summon. He jumped over him and sit. He told both of them  come over. I ordered beast to rush toward the Demon's lord castle. 

Chaeyoung: We're heading to the wrong direction.

Ayush: My bad. he he he.

I turn Jeongyeon ostrich to right direction. 

(Inner Me): Don't worry Dubu your hero is coming to save you.

(Scene shifts to inside Demon Lords castle)

Demon Lords: ah ha ha ha ha.

Dahyun: You making a big mistake. My Father King JYP will not let you go easily for kidnapping me.

Demon Lords: Huh. No one can stand against me Ah ha ha ha ha ha. Just stay silent otherwise I'll make you Tofu and eat you. Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Suddenly A Blast happens in the wall.the smoke clears and demon lords saw Giant Jeongyeon Ostrich sitting on three people. they're trying to push him form them. The smoke is all clear now and they are Ayush chan, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Aah get off me I can't take breath.

 Chaeyoung: I told you ayush-san we will crash. But you don't listen to me.

Ayush: Stop complaining and Help me to out of here.

Demon Lord and Dahyun is shocked and give us a wierd look. We just Push him and come out. We all three stand up on our feet and panting. Just look around and he take a heroic stance. like nothing happends. 

Ayush: Hahaha! Oye!Demon Lord. Let the princess dahyun go  or you'll see my sword chun-chun maru rage. 

Demon Lord: Ah ha ha ha ha. Not so fast baka. Go minios.

Army of minions come towards them to attack. furiously Ostrich jeongyeon Peck them one by one. Then our hero pull out his magical sword chun-chun maru.

Ayush: Hey boy I make it simple for you. I give you two choices Yes or Yes!.

Demon King: huh?

He run towards the demon lord. Demon lord Pull out his sword and block his sword strike. Both of them start sword duel.