Chapter: 13(Arcade)

After a long day in JYPE, Ayush and his group return to hotel, exhausted but exhilarated from their adventure. As they enter their rooms, Ayush headed to the bathroom, feeling refreshed after a warm shower. He put on a comfortable lower and anime printed tees. As he entred the room  hall, He found everyone already gathered, chatting and laughing. The room filled with the sound of uno cards shuffling and snacks crunching. Ayush Grinned, plooping down beside them. After few hours a drop in the what's app group by Jihyo, everyone check it

Jihyo: "Hey Guys! We're heading to our dorm. So be ready, we'll come to pick you up guys at 6 PM" - Sent 4:05 PM.

Ayush: "Ok Boss...<3"- Sent 4:06 PM.

Lilas: "Okays see you soon."-  Sent 4:06 PM.

Ayush go back to his room lay down on the bed, pull out his phone from pocket. He start playing game on it. Suddenly, a virtual what's app message popped up, the number is unkown. He open the What's app DP caught his attention - it was Dahyun.

Dahyun:"Hey Ayush" - Sent 4:11 PM

Ayush:"Hey!!!!" - Sent 4:12 PM.

Dahyun: "What are you doing?" - Sent 4:12 PM

Ayush: "Nothing special, Just playing video game" - Sent 4:13 PM

Dahyun:"Oh, Did I Disturb you?"- Sent 4:14 PM

Ayush: "Ah not at all" - Sent 4:14 PM

Dahyun"ok. We just returned to the dorm. I'm so excited for out shopping. Yeah!!!" - Sent 4:15 PM.

Ayush: "I'm too. I just can't wait to go out with you all" - Sent 4:16 PM.

Dahyun: "I want to buy new pairs of shoes for myself" - Sent 4:16 PM.

Ayush: "And a pairs pf insoles too, Lol" - Sent 4:17 PM.

Dahyun: "Huh, it's a joke? then it's not funny" - Sent 4:17 PM.

Ayush: "HAHAHA, Sorry I'm just kidding" - Sent 4:18 PM.

Dahyun: "It's ok. I'm so tired right now, though. I'll talk to you later." - Sent 4:19 PM

Ayush: "Ok, Take care. Bye"  - Sent 4:19 PM

Dahyun: "Bye"  - Sent 4:20 PM

(Time skip)

Ayush and his group gathered outside, eagerly waiting for Twice. Just as they were checking her watches a sleek black  car and a off white car stop in front of Hotel gate. The Twice member spilt in both cars. In black one Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu settled in, While in white car Nayeon, Mina, Momo anf Chaeyoung.

Nayeon: Hey there's plenty of room in my car. Hop in!!!

As they going to sit the car, Jeongyeon with sly grin, called out Ayush.

Jeongyeon: Ayush, come ride with us! We've a special seat for you.

Point behind her, indicating to Dahyun secretly. Dahyun, playfully echoing Jeongyeon's  invitation, called out.

Dahyun: Yeah, Ayush come with us. We've got a spot just for you.  

Ayush, looking bit shy as he hesitates for a moment. He make his way to Jihyo's car. With everyone settled in, the two cars set off into the night, ready to take on the car shopping adventure ahead. 

After a short drive, the two car pulled into parking lot and the group pilled out, eager to start their shopping.