Chapter: 2 (Opening Song)

Ayush reached to the studio by my bike. He parked his bike in the parking. He look into the his bike mirror and tie up his long hairs. Then He enter inside the studio and go near to the reception.

Ayush: konnichiwa

Receptionist: konnichiwa Ayush-san. How are you...?

Ayush: I'm good thanks for asking. Please inform Mr.Tatsuki-San that I'm arrive to studio.

 Receptionist: Sure, have a seat I'll inform him.

Ayush: Thanks.

I just turn around and sit on sofa. I pick up a Manga magazine and waiting.

???: Seeing you after a Long time Foreigner mangaka.

He looked back and see a familiar face. It was Ayush friend Lilas Ikuta the Famous Japanese singer and songwriter. She is best known as the vocalist of the Yosaobi duo with producer Ayase. He smiled to her and stand up.  She and her duo partner Ayase sing some of anime op song before his anime adaptation. Also three of them are good friends. Whenever Ayush is free all three of them hangout together.

Ayush: Oh It's you Chibi Idol.

Both hug each other.

Me: How are you and where is Ayase?

Lilas: I'm Good. Ayase is busy in song writing for a new anime adaptation. 

Ayush: Great.

Lilas: How was your Manga going on? When will we getting new chapter?

Ayush: It's going good. Very soon you will get new chapter to read.

Lilas: How are you here?

Ayush: Actually he call me regarding for urgent matter and what about you?

 Lilas: Regarding for new anime Op for your anime arc.

Ayush: Ok, so you guys going make another dope opening.

 Lilas: uh...Actually. 

Suddenly Receptionist call our name.

Receptionist: Ayush-san, Lilas-san. Mr. Tatsuki-San waiting for you guys in his office.

Ayush: Ok, thanks. lets go chibi idol.

Both of them take lift and go to the floor no.14. Then both are waiting for Tatsuki-San in meeting room. Until he come continue they doing their gossip. Other staff member bring us tea and some snacks. After sometime Mr. Tatsuki enter the room. Both of us stand up to greet him and bow down to him. He also greet us and tell us to take our sits. both of us settle ourself.

Tatsuki: Thank you guys for coming here on urgent notice. Actually I call you regarding for immortus king next arc. After 2 months the new arc will be start. With new aec storyline we need new anime openings and Background music. Our show previous all opening and bgm are big hit. So again we need another hit  bgm and show opening song.

Ayush: Okay.

Tatsuki: Yes. As we know Yaosobi duo record and compose 1st and 5th opening for the show, which received so much love by Immortus army(Immortus king anime fandom name themselves). We want them to record another hit opening song for the show.

Ayush: It's sound cool to me.

Tatsuki: Yes, But...

Ayush: But. What...?

 Tatsuki: Yaosobi duo refused for this project.

Ayush: What? But why?

I looked at  Lilas