Chapter: 3 (BIBIMBAP)

It was morning time. Ayush and yamda was in studio working in advance on the next week chapters. So, Ayush can enjoy his precious time in korea. Ayush's manga studio is bustling with papers, pencils and ink. Ayush sit's at his  desk, focused on his latest manga page, while Yamada assists him, looking over his shoulder. 

Ayush: Okay, Yamada what do you think of this scene? Does it need more detail? 

Yamada: It looks great, Ayush-san.(sigh)

Ayush: Yamada, I've got great idea for the next chapter. Let's add more plot twist and character. 

Yamada: Ayush-san, I'm working on the current chapter...and you want to add more. I can't take it anymore! You're giving me  too much work.  

Ayush: Ah, Yamada-kun, Yanada-kun...remember what you told me other day? To be a great mangaka, you eed to be serious and passionate about work? 

Yamada: I am, Ayush-san! But I know your scheme! You're giving me all the work so you can enjoy your time in south korea, aren't you?

Ayush: Well, maybe just a little...But someone's got to keep the manga on schedule while I'm away.

Yamada: You're  something else,  Ayush-san...Alright, Alright, I'll get it done. But don't think you're getting off that easy.

Yamada faceplams, muttering under his breathe as the scene ends with Yamada buried under a papers and deadlines.

(Timeskip: Evening time)

Yamada: (Resigned) I'll get it done....somehow...

Ayush strech his arms and yawning 

Ayush: Ah,finally! Let's go get some lunch, Yamada-kun.

Yamada: Thank godness...! I need a break from your 'passionate' work schedule.

Both of them pack their things. Ayush go to the washroom and wash face and tie up his hair. Both wear their shoes and leave the apartment. Both of them take lift to go down the lobby. they walk to the restaurant. They are going to their regular restaurant. We enter inside it and take our seats. The restaurant owner is a sweet and kindhearted old lady, whoose name is  Ayame granny. She welcome both of them and handover them menu.

Ayame granny: Konichiwa Ayush-chan. How are you?

Ayush: Hi Ayame granny. I'm good. How about you? You looks so beautiful today.

Ayame granny: Hehe You naughty kid stop flirting with me. Tell me what you like to eat today?

(Ayush POV)

Ayame Granny is a kind hearted old lady. I still remember when I was new in Japan. She offered me free food. Also she know I'm a pure vegetarian, So always prepare veg food dishes.  Also let me live in her house. she take care of me like her grandchild. In this life I'm not able to pay her kindness. Whenever I feel like to eat from outside, I come here without thinking much

Ayush: Always same 1 Veg Ramen with lots of veggies and 1 Teriyaki tofu.

Ayame granny: Ok and you Yamada-kun?

Yamada: I want Chicken Katsu and 1 bottle of sake.

Ayame granny: You guys just wait. I'll bring your order.

Ayush: Thanks granny.

Yamada: Oh man you really give me lot of work today.

Ayush: Don't worry for next 4 days you can rest and enjoy your holidays.

Yamada: Ya you are right. I was planning to go out my girlfriend to mount fuji.

Ayush: Oh that was a nice plan. Enjoy your holidays after that you have to do lots of work. So be ready for it.