Chapter: 6 (Mr.JYP)

Lilas Pull back him inside the lift, by grabbing my collar. The elevator door closed and four of them are alone. Lilas turned to Ayush, her eyes blazing with anger.

Lilas: Ayush, what is wrong with you? You're so stupid! We're here for work , not for you chase after your Idol like a mindless fanboy!

Ayush cowered under her wrath, knowing he had a messed up. Lilas continued.

Lilas: Do you know how much difficult is to getting a meeting with JYP. Because of your irresponsible behavior, it could you be so thoughtless.

Miss Aiko try to intervene, but lilas cut her off.

Lilas: No, Miss Aiko, let him know how his action affect us! And you Ayush, you need to think before you act! We can't afford to have our meeting with Mr. JYP ruined because of your impulsiveness.

Ayase: She is right, Ayush. We're here to represent Toei animation studio and for Song. Your behavior is reflects on all of us.

Ayush cast downward, his mind.

Ayush(Inner me): Lilas and ayase is right. What was I thinking? We're here to discuss about anime opening song with Mr.JYP. I just threw it all away with my impulsive behavior.

He took a deep breathe and spoke.

Ayush: Guy's, I'm really sorry. I know I messed up big time. My feelings got the better of me and I wasn't thinking. I put everything we've worked for at it risk. I promise to be more careful from now on.

Lilas expression softened.

Lilas: that's Ok, don't be sorry now. We know you're passionate about your work and we appreciate that. I was just angry because I know this meeting what matter for all you us.

Ayush looked up surprised by lila's understanding.

Ayush: But I was so stupid...I shouldn't have-

Lilas interrupted him with placing her on hand his shoulder.

Lilas: Ayush, we all makes mistakes. Even I lost my temper just now. (She chuckled) I'm sorry too, for anger on you like that.

The elevator door opened on 10th floor and the group steeped out. They someone meeting room way. ther group made their way to the meeting room. Their footsteps echoing off the marble floor. Inside they found spacious room with a large wooden table and comfortable chairs. Ayush took a deep breathe, trying to calm his nerves. After feeling like eternity, the door and Mr.JYP walk in with a warm smile

JYP: Hello everyone. Sorry for keeping everyone waiting.

Lilas: Hello Mr.JYP. How you're doing?

JYP: Hey, Lilas. I'm good. Seeing you after a long time.

Both shake hands

Lilas: I'm good thanks for asking. Let me introduce you to everyone. She is Miss. Aiko from toei animation from sound department.

Aiko: Hello, Mr.JYP. Nice to meet you.

JYP Shake hand with Ayase.

LIlas: He is Ayase-san, My partner, you already know him.

Ayase: Hello Mr.JYP. Nice to meet you again

Lilas: And he is Immortus king Manga Author and Managaka Ayush-san.

JYP: Oh hello Ayush-san. It's nice to meet you. I heard a lot about your anime adaption.

Ayush: Hello, Mr.JYP. Thank you, I'm glad to hear that..

JYP: Please guys have a seat.

Everyone sit down.

JYP: So how can I help you guys?