Chapter: 8 (MISAMO)

Everybody directly reach to the  Mr.JYP Office. The enter the room. Miss.Aiko and Ayase was sitting their with Mr.JYP. Ayush, Lilas and Twice gathered in JYP office. With a warm smile Mr.JYP, he introduce the new arrival.

JYP: Hello Girls, You all already meet Ayush and Lilas. Let me introduce you to our other guest. He is Ayase , Lilas partner also part of Yosaobi duo and she is Miss Aiko from Toei Animation sound deapartment.

Twice: Hello.

Both reply: Hello everyone!

JYP: I think Ayush and Lilas already told you their purpose to come here. The Toei animation studio has approached us with an exciting opportunity. They want MISAMO to record an anime song for their ongoing anime show, Immortus king.

MISAMO exchanged glances, their eyes sparkling with excitement specially Mina's. But Momo and Sana exchanged worried glances.     

Momo: I'm excited, but also a little worried. We never create or sing a song like this before.

Sana: What if we can't meet the expectations?

JYP: Before you guys I raised the same issue in our meeting. Don't worry about that, Ayush had took the responsibility it. He told me he will create scenes as per your song. He'll work closely with you all to ensure.  

Ayush: Don't worry about that. You can count on me. I'll not let you down.

Mina: If he was the part of this project. I have no issue, It'll be big help for us.

Sana: If he is with then I'm in too.

Momo: Ok, Let's do this!

JYP: Remember, This song isn't just for anime success, but also our company reputation is with it. I know it's a challenge for you. If we record a hit song, we'll gain recognition with in anime industry and fandom.

Mina: Don't worry Mr.JYP we will put our heart in this.

Aiko: I'll create a what's group for all of us. So we can be in touch related to the work. After 2 week you girls will stay in Japan for song recording.

JYP: Well, I think everything is clear to everyone. So we'll end this meeting here. From on you guys are a team. girl's please take our guest to our cafe. Get to know each other and create a bond with each other. All the best.

Jihyo: Ok sir, Guys please come with us. 

With that meeting end and group leave the office. Twice led the way chatting excitedly as they headed to the JYP Soul Cafe. As they enter the cafe, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee scented the cafe. The Twice and other settled into a comfortable area.

 Jihyo: So guys, what you feel like eating? We're all in this together, So let's go something we'll all enjoy.

Jeongyeon: Burger and fries sound perfect for everyone,right?

Lilas: Yeah,it's perfect and please also bring something to drink.  

Jeongyeon: Ok, I'll go and put in the order. Who's come with me?

Ayush: I'll come with you. I'll get a vegetarian option for myself.

Jeongyeon: Oh ok, come with me.

As they reached the counter, Jeongyeon give the order

Jeongyeon: We'll take 12 burgers and 13 fries, please. and also 13 cold drinks to go with that.

Ayush: And please also add one Sweet corn cheese sandwich, please.

Cashier: Please wait, I'm coming with your order right away.

As they waited for their order, Jeongyeon turned to Ayush with a mischievous grin.