Chapter: 4(Hello Korea)

The four of them walked into the bustling airport, their footsteps echoing off the sleek floors. Miss.Aiko led the way, expertly navigating the crowds as she made her way to the check-in counter. she efficiently collected their tickets and handed them out, her eyes scanning the boarding passes.

Miss Aiko: Ah, looks like our flight is delayed.

Lilas: How long?

Miss Aiko: About an hour.

Ayase: Well, I guess we've got sometime to kill.

Ayush: First, let's go to the cafe. I'm starving.

Lilas: Good idea, I'm hungry too.

Miss Aiko: Ok, let's eat something first.

After finishing breakfast. They're waiting for flight Aiko and Ayush go to nearby bookstore. Ayush buy a manga magazine for himself and Miss. Aiko bought a book for herself. Lilas and Ayase wandered off to a chocolate shop. both return with bags of chocolate. After what felt like an eternity, their flight was finally called. The group gather their belonging  and made their way to the flight.As they boarded the plane, Ayush and Lilas bothe sit together. while ayase and Aiko sit behind of them.

Ayush:(in a tired tone) Finally, we're on our way to South korea.(Yawn)

Lilas sitting next to him, glared his appearance.

Lilas: Ayush, what happend to you? You look like a mess!

Ayush rubbed his tired eyes, his dark circles and messy hair testament to his sleepless night.

Ayase: Not only that you arrived 1 hour earlier on airport. I can't believe buddy, you're crazy.

Ayush: Sorry guys, I couldn't sleep, I was too excited to meet Twice.

Lilas: That's no excuse to look like a zombie! You're representing Toei Animation, not to mention meeting Twice. Get it together, Ayush.

Aiko:  It's ok guys, please stop scolding him. Don't worry, Ayush. We're all excited and at atleast we're on our way now.

Ayush stomach growled loudly.

Me: (Yawn)I'm feeling hungry, again.

Lilas: You and your constant hunger, Ayush!

Ayush pulled out his bento box

Ayase: Where did you get that bento?

(Flashback time: Ayush POV)

During the morning time when I was going to metro station. Ayame Granny restaurant lies on the way. I'm passing from there she call me. And hand over me the bento. She told me I don't eat non-veg food. So, in early morning she Prepared veg food for me. She was such a nice old lady...TT.

(Present time)

He opened the bento. it smell so good and mouth watering.

Lilas:(Sniff) Mmmm, the aroma is amazing.

Inside there is Miso Ramen with tellicherry blackpaper tofu and kappa maki (seaweed sushi rolls with cucumber). Without hesitation, Lilas picked up a piece of  kappa maki and took a bite of Miso ramen and tofu.

Lilas: This is so delicious.

He offered his bento to Ayase and Aiko.

Ayase: Granny's food is always the best.

Aiko: It's so flavorful and Delicious.  

Yoasobi duo:(Both speak in same tone)  let me have some more.

After finishing his bento. He put back bento in his bag.

Me:(Puff) Now I'm Full.

Lilas: Food is really delicious. Say thanks to granny by my side.