Chapter: 5 (Drums of Liberation)

Finally the day had arrived. Ayush was going ti meet his favorite girl group Twice. Lilas enters the boys room. Calling out to the boys. 

Lilas: Morning guys. Where are you both?

Ayase come out from the bathroom. wave his hand to Lilas. He was brushing his teeth.

Lilas: Oh! You're here. Where is Ayush-chan?

He replied in body posture I don't know?

Ayase: Mmmph?

Lilas: Oh God, it may not happen again that this boy did not sleep again last night and now he is sleeping deeply.I will have to wake him up otherwise we will be late because of that idiot.

Lilas rushed ti Ayush's room. Calling out his name. Just as she was about to knock, the door swung open. Lilas expression change her eyes widening in shock and jaw drop. Ayase holding his toothbrush stood behind her, his expression is equally same. His brush dropping from his hand. Lilas and Ayase stared at him, speechless. 

Ayush: Hey guys! 

Ayush dressed so well. He look so handsome today. He wearing formal white shirt and black trousers with formal shoes. He wore a black chained watch.

Wearing this clothes and accesories.

Ayush waved at them

Ayush waved at them.But they are frozed and not reacting.

Ayush: Hey guys! Did you see a ghost or something? are you fine?

She shook her head up and down. Just knock on door interupted them. Ayush went to answer it. He

Me: Coming. I just come(said to Yosaobi duo).

He stop for a second and close ayase mouth.

Me: Shut your mouth uncle.

Lilas  and Ayase both turn their and still looking to me.

Lilas: Is he Ayush-chan? I never thought he could look so Handsome. 

Room service guy is stood in the doorway. He having Bouquet and chocolate. Ayush take the items from room service guy.